$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

ah..cj ya douche..thats right...

only participants in the pits..thats horse chit....im gonna be doin the brkt race probly but thats a bunch o crap..drag pits are always open..even at the pro level

the other gary

ah..cj ya douche..thats right...

only participants in the pits..thats horse chit....im gonna be doin the brkt race probly but thats a bunch o crap..drag pits are always open..even at the pro level

the other gary

I think he's just refering to parking in the pits will be limited to participants. I already asked the question about folks (specators) roaming the pits and here's the response.

No extra fee, once you pay the general admission you can go anywhere you want to. Parking on the pit side will be limited to race participants only to keep traffic to a minimum for the racer's safety. Gary

hey Snedge. Your welcome to go with us.plenty of room Mike cant go only matt & I.
Could always use another driver!

I'll be there Thursday....

So we only have like four or five people showing up? We need a list.

anyone else getting in thursday afternoon?

Yup!

Jeff & Marco (and Crew) are leaving at around 4am and should be in by afternoon... I'm leaving and will be there late afternoon as well...

Aron (Acorn) will be there tmrw night..

All I know so far...

Not sure on Phil Taylor or Rick, but assume will Jeff.

I'll be there Thursday....

So we only have like four or five people showing up? We need a list.

I'll be here all week and after everyone leaves. Should be a group of locals at the track on Thursday.