$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

Is everyone ready to go??? It's getting down to the wire! Any late night trash parties? I figured there would be more activity with such high stakes! Hope to see everyone in a few days. Jeff

thought so,but think i dropped a cylinder today while testing...

Yea, I thought we were good to go with the two 4wd trucks. WRONG! I thought Id pull the tranny out of my truck and go through it to make sure everything looked good since it has 130+ passes on it. Clutches still look brand new but, Exploded roller clutch! But thanks to my man Dave Goerend, I'll have new FREE parts here tomorrow. looks like the first pass on my freshened up tranny will be in Bradenton. I hope I dont f*** anything up on the assembly. See you guys Wednesday night.

thought so,but think i dropped a cylinder today while testing...

Jess, I got a fresh built 6.7 sitting in the floor with lots of goodies begging to go to Bradenton. If you got the time and energy, your welcome to it. I'll even help you install if you wanna stop here on your way. Just fix/replace what you break on it. LOL

A little birdy told me someone went to the track this weekend and ran a 10.96...:tree:

btw kids..I WOULDS LIKE TO POST UP IN MY OWN INTEREST OF COURSE

I LIVE ABOUT 10 MI FROM THE TRACK AND I DO ALL TPES OF WELDING...

MIG/TIG/SS/ALUM...SO IN THE GOOD FAITH OF THIS RACE ILL HELP ANYONE OUT THAT BREAK AT THE TRACK IF THEY NEED MY SERVICES(AS A WELDER YA FUKS)

AND I WILL DO IT FOR FREE...NO MAJOR FAB JOBS BUT REPAIRS AND QUIK I NEED THIS STUFF.I WILL DO TO HELP ANYONE OUT IN NEED..THE ONLY CATCH IS YOU NEED TO BRING IT TO ME...

This kind of offer WAS what the diesel scene had been in the past ( and as it should be ) . Not too long ago we had a diesel brotherhood , as opposed of today where there's way to much *****ing going on.

Dieselbeef, I'll make sure to come to meet ya, shake hands and tell ya a hugh THANK YOU on behalf of our fellow diesel gearheads.

Thank YOU!

Marco

good luck findin me...ill be the bald guy with a goatee and a d.o.t. tatoo on the back of my head.
ill be hanging round gary(wrongway) since hes one of the few guys i know by face..

the other gary

I live about 15miles from the track if anyone needs a safe place to drop off truck and/or trailers for over night parking. Fenced in 5 acres.
Mike
(941) 650-9730

I live about 15miles from the track if anyone needs a safe place to drop off truck and/or trailers for over night parking. Fenced in 5 acres.
Mike
(941) 650-9730

Same here, I'm about 7 miles. pretty straight shot. I have 185 acres to park & we can handle semi's if needed

This kind of offer WAS what the diesel scene had been in the past ( and as it should be ) . Not too long ago we had a diesel brotherhood , as opposed of today where there's way to much *****ing going on.

Dieselbeef, I'll make sure to come to meet ya, shake hands and tell ya a hugh THANK YOU on behalf of our fellow diesel gearheads.

Thank YOU!

Marco

thank you sir...i have a trlr and a lot of local diesel guys that im sure would help out in any way need be..if yall need a hand be sure to speak up....

the other gary..941 812 6492

thank you sir...i have a trlr and a lot of local diesel guys that im sure would help out in any way need be..if yall need a hand be sure to speak up....

the other gary..941 812 6492

What Gary said. I have a small shop with Mig, torches bunch of other stuff. We build pulling trucks but I think we might be able to handle a drag truck. :Cheer: I'll be out there most of the weekend also
Todd