$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

The more I think about this, I agree. It should be as originally said, winner takes all. That is how we signed up and it should not change.

How much racing is taking place on Friday the 25th? Just trying to figure out if I should take the day off of work.

I'm hoping to make it to tnt on Thursday leaving Wednesday night at 7 coming from northern md

bobby

How much racing is taking place on Friday the 25th? Just trying to figure out if I should take the day off of work.

There is test-n-tune from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and I believe the first round of qualifying starts at 4 p.m.

aye man ..has anyone mentioned the price of specator admissions??

Just for you Gary!

TIMES
Thursday
Pit gate open: 5pm
All Welcome Test & Tune:

6pm to 11pm (Test & Tune tech card $10)
Friday
Pit gate open: 8am
Tech open: 9am
Test & Tune 11am to 3pm
Qualifying Rd #1

4pm
Saturday
All gates & tech open: 8am
Qualifying Rd #2 10am
Qualifying Rd #3 Noon
Super Stock Quick 16 Eliminations 2:30pm
Gamblers Race & Grudge Racing

3pm
TICKETS - Children 11 & under FREE!
Thursday Test & Tune gate admission $10
Friday only admission
(spectator gate):
$10
Saturday only admission
(spectator gate): $20
Friday/Saturday admission
(pit & spectator gate):
$25
Swap Meet Space
(pit gate) $30 plus gate admission.
New item vendors

brother gary..you are the man..

btw kids..I WOULDS LIKE TO POST UP IN MY OWN INTEREST OF COURSE

I LIVE ABOUT 10 MI FROM THE TRACK AND I DO ALL TPES OF WELDING...

MIG/TIG/SS/ALUM...SO IN THE GOOD FAITH OF THIS RACE ILL HELP ANYONE OUT THAT BREAK AT THE TRACK IF THEY NEED MY SERVICES(AS A WELDER YA FUKS)

AND I WILL DO IT FOR FREE...NO MAJOR FAB JOBS BUT REPAIRS AND QUIK I NEED THIS STUFF.I WILL DO TO HELP ANYONE OUT IN NEED..THE ONLY CATCH IS YOU NEED TO BRING IT TO ME...

GARY@ 941 812 6492....

SWOLE/GARY...IF THIS DONT WORK FOR YA IM SURE YOULL LET ME KNOW...

JUST WANTING TO HELP OUT..I GOT NO MONEY BUT I GOT A LITTLE TALENT...

brother gary..you are the man..

btw kids..I WOULDS LIKE TO POST UP IN MY OWN INTEREST OF COURSE

I LIVE ABOUT 10 MI FROM THE TRACK AND I DO ALL TPES OF WELDING...

MIG/TIG/SS/ALUM...SO IN THE GOOD FAITH OF THIS RACE ILL HELP ANYONE OUT THAT BREAK AT THE TRACK IF THEY NEED MY SERVICES(AS A WELDER YA FUKS)

AND I WILL DO IT FOR FREE...NO MAJOR FAB JOBS BUT REPAIRS AND QUIK I NEED THIS STUFF.I WILL DO TO HELP ANYONE OUT IN NEED..THE ONLY CATCH IS YOU NEED TO BRING IT TO ME...

GARY@ 941 812 6492....

SWOLE/GARY...IF THIS DONT WORK FOR YA IM SURE YOULL LET ME KNOW...

JUST WANTING TO HELP OUT..I GOT NO MONEY BUT I GOT A LITTLE TALENT...

Thats Awesome man!!

Thank you for that offer. I'm sure everyone appreciates this..

Of course lets hope nobody breaks! :)

What does it cost Super Stock entrants to get in the gate - just the $40 BMP tech card?
Covers the vehicle(s) and pit crew for Friday & Saturday?
$10 tech card for Thursday evening T&T the same?

Just making sure in case there's a discrepancy with the gate personnel... when last year's World Finals had a rain delay halfway through eliminations, we had to pay all over again at the gate the next day for the whole crew. :rules::mad::bs:

If anyone can't make it to Gary, Team XLR8R will as usual have one of our shop service trucks in the pits for emergency between-round fab & welding... cut, shear, brake, machine, plasma, oxyacetylene, stick & TIG, etc.

Wrenching priority will be for the Dark Horse, of course - and competitors must provide extra beer & swag for services rendered. LOL

P.S. Don't be silly David - potential carnage is a major draw for this event! :evil

DEF GO WITH someoe at the track if poss to expedite things but if i can help anyone in any way please feel free...wrenchin or welding..whatever i can do...im a basic barn type mech ut i will do quality work if need be

THE OFFER IS OUT THERE IF YALL NEED ME..CAMPIN OR PARKING RIG OR WAHTEVER YALL NEED LEMME KNOW..GARYS A GOOD GUY AND I WANNA HELP HIM DO THIS RIGHT

GARY

Alright boys, the MONEY is really starting to get right!!! If anyone want's to be a part of the sponsor pool just give me or Jeff a call. We are really working hard on getting to that magical 50K! Thank's to all who have contributed, you will ALL be acknowledged at the race. Gary

:poke: Look what I found on the first page.
Few more details:

If this race gets rained out, it WILL be rescheduled...No money will be lost!!!

If for some reason that we can Not get ALL 100 SPOTS Filled for this race, IT WILL BE A WINNER TAKE ALL PURSE!!!!!!!!!!

If that happens to be $35,000, Well then Thats what the winner takes to the House!!!!!!!!!

I think that about covers it.... If I forgot something or didn't make something clear, Please post up and we'll see if we can get it handled!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary

I see what it says and obviously all the spots are not going to be filled. It looks like the purse is getting up there. I think that anyone that makes it to the Quick 16 should receive some form of payout. There have been a lot of people spend a lot of time and money on these trucks let alone the amount of money for fuel just getting there. I don't think it should be winner takes all. I think that would kill this kind of racing for the future. Lets just figure a percentage of what we have for payout compared to the original figure and do it like that and spread it out so more people will be interested in getting into it.

Jeff Garmon's New 6.7 2wd Race Truck for Super Stock!

471608b2.jpg

fa50ab31.jpg