$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

Just a bump. This may help anyone else out wondering where this race is at and not really following this thread. I had a hell of a time just trying to find out where it was. :bang

Super Stock Diesel Quick 16

Official Super Stock Site!!!! - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Didn't think trying the actual Super Stock Section here on CompD????

:poke:

Sometimes the hardest things to find are the ones Right in Front of your face!! LOL

j/k brah.... all in fun!

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess I was looking for a sticky, silly me. Like I said, I haven't been following the thread and didn't even know there was a SS section.

Yeah, I guess I was looking for a sticky, silly me. Like I said, I haven't been following the thread and didn't even know there was a SS section.

Well, load your truck up and come on down! Would love to have you whether you want to spectate or compete. I am truly amazed at how good things for this event are happening. There should be a ton of local's here for the race and the guy's that are coming from out of state are in for a great time. Come on down, Gary

I'd love to (spectate), but I have to pass on this one. Instead, I'll be sending my brother and a few of his friends over from Tampa to watch. They're not into diesels so this will be all new to them. Just to clarify on the admission for them---it's an additional fee to walk the pits?

I'd love to (spectate), but I have to pass on this one. Instead, I'll be sending my brother and a few of his friends over from Tampa to watch. They're not into diesels so this will be all new to them. Just to clarify on the admission for them---it's an additional fee to walk the pits?

No extra fee, once you pay the general admission you can go anywhere you want to. Parking on the pit side will be limited to race participants only to keep traffic to a minimum for the racer's safety. Gary

fill 5k hopefully....toolman ...seems like plenty of int the way it is..so save it ..show upand check shiy ouut

LOL in vino veritas

See you at Bradenton Scotty!

... sure looking forward to getting past these all-night thrashes :banghead:

Big Race

Is everyone ready to go??? It's getting down to the wire! Any late night trash parties? I figured there would be more activity with such high stakes! Hope to see everyone in a few days. Jeff

Any late night thrash parties? Jeff

This is the 17th day in a row we've had the shop open 24-7... the 5 guys who stepped up to partake of this epic thrash live by TEAM XLR8R's Dark Horse motto: "Time is Irrelevant, Sleep is Futile" - the anagrammatic acronym of FIST.

Is everyone ready to go??? It's getting down to the wire! Any late night trash parties? I figured there would be more activity with such high stakes! Hope to see everyone in a few days. Jeff

Jeff, from what I hear everybody is thrashing on their trucks. I know of at least 3 groups that havent stopped in awhile. I hope everybody is not too tired to race and party!!! LMAO See ya'll Thursday night. Gary