$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

i need some more info on the gamblers brkt race deal...

is it heads up or brkts? run on a dial in..whens it gonna be run....

entry fee

track gonna work it in with the rest of the event or is it part of this deal

i need some more info on the gamblers brkt race deal...

is it heads up or brkts? run on a dial in..whens it gonna be run....

entry fee

track gonna work it in with the rest of the event or is it part of this deal

Bracket style. Any Diesel Truck can enter (including Super Stock Diesel Quick 16 non-qualifiers). One time run permitted.

Winner:
75% tech cards
Runner up:
25% tech cards
BMP tech card:
$30
All NHRA Safety Rules Apply.

Just for you my folicly challenged friend. It will be run in between Super Stock rounds. And there probably wont be any VP trucks in this race cause they just ain't FAST!!! LOL

thank u sir..altho drivin a pink truck im not sure sir is correct but ill go with it..

im assuming the 30$ tech card includes the driver admin...

24v lol..bastard....hey ya aint gotta be fast to win brkts...jsut a little faster...

Anyone know the exact size of the plug they are gonna use for tech. We got a silver bullet 66 we need to check. And from what ive read. There not passing.

I'm here. We got at least one bracket truck as long as Gary can fix the tranny if it shreds itself.

So how does the protrusion work? We got a questionable charger and I'd like to find out if its gonna pass or not. It measures 2.61, but I'm not sure how to check the protrusion and map groove.

Hey guys, I seem to have lost my notes on who exactly will be racing in Super Stock. Could I get everybody to list on here driver's names, type of truck, and their sponsor? This will make it easier for the track announcer and the guy at the gate. Only race participants will be allowed on the pit side of the track. I have a whole list of sponsors and I got some of the drivers mixed up. Also any vendors that will actually be vending during the race could you also let me know if your still going to be here. Something I should have done a while back, but due to my health issues I have gotten behind. And now my wife is sick, so can you help me out? Thanks a ton, Gary

jess sruill
columbia service/spruill farms,

jeff dean
spruill farms