My 99 auto 713hp 1482tq

Stage 2 monster pump

6x.013's

Billet 66/74/14

Arp 425's and fire rings

Edge juice hot

Airdog 150

Competition trans

My 01 eclb auto 570HP 1150tq (current truck)

Trans with billet input and suncoast triple

FASS 150

Arp 425's

7x.012's(200's)

Super b special (64/71/14)

Edge juice CTS with hot unlock

I bought the injectors, studs, turbo, and downpipe for ~2300 from DAP as a package deal. I still tow 7000lbs without a problem and the truck is an awesome dd. I would only run a 6 or 7 hole injector in a vp truck.

I like this guy.
I personally suggest 7 hole unless mostly a toy.

I like this guy.
I personally suggest 7 hole unless mostly a toy.

I like him too... He had head studs on all his builds lol. I agree with you that boost doesn't necessarily pop the head gaskets but it's boost little side kick that (hopefully) keeps a real close ratio that does!

I'd stud anything making more than 40# of boost whether it's through an HX35 or an S480.

I like him too... He had head studs on all his builds lol. I agree with you that boost doesn't necessarily pop the head gaskets but it's boost little side kick that (hopefully) keeps a real close ratio that does!

I'd stud anything making more than 40# of boost whether it's through an HX35 or an S480.

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not saying "hey don't buy studs", I'm saying it's not "needed".

The guys budget is quite adequate to afford studs, turbo and injecora. Can buy all quality pieces and be within budget.

I would not go buying a "built" charger from anybody though personally. I change turbo setups like I chcange my underwear. Spending close to 2 grand that some companies want is too rich for my blood.

I got a box charger and a quality t4 mani for less than most quote unquote "built" turbos with a t3 foot.

Not everyone uses the same 6-hole nozzle.

That's very true. I am in no way implying I'm an injector pro. I've asked you so many questions I can't even remember them all.

The sac volume is the root cause of idle haze and low RPM smoke, I use three different 6-hole nozzles with different sac volumes depending on the application. So it is not exactly fair to lump all 6-hole nozzles into one category when comparing them.

The sac volume is the root cause of idle haze and low RPM smoke, I use three different 6-hole nozzles with different sac volumes depending on the application. So it is not exactly fair to lump all 6-hole nozzles into one category when comparing them.

And this is why you're the best.

Also, not sure what those junk ddp 100 horse were but they never had an idle haze issue. It was just very easy to have low end smoke.

There are a few different ways to modify the needle, I've compared these on the flow bench and it is interesting to see the quantity vs lift values.