6.0 Six bills?

Amish Elegance

Schadenfreude
How many 6.0's are out there that are over six bills? All #2 or spray, it dont matter.

Seven bills? :what:

Whats the highest HP 6.0 out there that members here actually believe?

I know the winter was good for the Cummins and D-Max guys, what about you Strokers? How much power did you guys find in the off season? :rockwoot: I have no idea how you oval boys did this winter. Spill it! :Cheer:

we have been playing with them :} at vegas and TS people will have a idea of what type of power were making :}
robert

dont have a slip for u, but over 7bills all #2 and still going bigger. Pushin more out of 6.0 then n e out there.

So we have 2 trucks that may be over 7 bills, but we dont have any sheets or slips to prove it?

HOOOOORAAAAY! LOL

My trap speeds are all I have to prove I'm over 6 bills...cause my tractionless ET's sure don't look as good as they should.

i don't give a dang about dyno #'s, i don't know if all caught up is over 700 but he is over 600 for sure, and i know my dually made very close to 700 and you guys know that by the times (well not dockboy lol)
I may put my excab on the dyno this summer but if i am running great at the track idk if i will even want to pull it on the dyno
robert

You guys know I'm just funnin.... But seriously, Slips or Sheets LOL The Scoreboard don't Lie.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i know weweld did 640 with stock turbo and spray..lots of improvements since then.

Timbeaux38 said:
You guys know I'm just funnin.... But seriously, Slips or Sheets LOL The Scoreboard don't Lie.

i dont have any proof but by adding my edge bully dog and sct plus n/x and injectors. it ads up to over 1000.hp does that count?

dj.

house said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Uh, House, how should we take this? Snoring? Are you dreaming of the day you make 6 bills? :poke: :hehe:

Amish Elegance said:
Uh, House, how should we take this? Snoring? Are you dreaming of the day you make 6 bills? :poke: :hehe:

If house makes it to 6 bills, he better have stock in a clothing company..