6.0 Six bills?

Amish Elegance said:
Uh, House, how should we take this? Snoring? Are you dreaming of the day you make 6 bills? :poke: :hehe:
How do you know i am not there now?:owned:

Oh yea show me a 6.0 with 1150ftlbs of tq too

Last edited:
BIGRPOWR said:
i saw tadd do that 707 on spray at dp-challenge. it's true.

I should have numbers for ya by april but they really dont mean crap in pullin. I just know im over 7 cause what tadd has ran and we have a bigger setup then him. We both will have more and about a month right robbie!??! ( I hope u know what im talking about ). But we do not use nos its all #2. This thread doesnt count till someone including me puts slips on here, till then known of ya have to believe me or n e one else...

All caught up said:
dont have a slip for u, but over 7bills all #2 and still going bigger. Pushin more out of 6.0 then n e out there.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: LOL LOL LOL :bang :umno:

Explain exactly how this "over 7bills all #2" has been determined??:what: LOL

Come on over to Spring Fling http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8073 in May and show us:cheer:

Funny how every puller with "1000 hp" that shows up never seems to put down more than 500 or so!!!! And thats all of them!! Cummins, Dmax, and PSD!!!:doh:

BIGRPOWR said:
robert mad 541 and his tq was like 1050. mine was 1165. but im not a 6.0.
exactaly my point the 6.0 lacks the TQ my old set up was 535and 1150

no problem dockboy, where is it? just first off im not here to argue with n e one, like i said no slip no proof so its ok. The more fords with hp the better thats all i care about is revampin fords name!

I dont understand y all u ford guys are arguing with each other were all suppose to be on one side here, we all have the same blue oval!! quit arguing and be glad were ALL trying to race or pull with something different than a dodge or chevy

house said:
How do you know i am not there now?:owned:

Oh yea show me a 6.0 with 1150ftlbs of tq too

Well crap my pants and call me Grandpa! You sure did own me with that question. :umno: Answering a question with a question that did not even answer the original question. Should read "OWNED?" Too many questions! :hehe:

House, are you in here to laugh at these strokers with 1.3 less liters than you from your pinacle of HP?? Or are you looking up to em? Spill it man, dont just snore. Sheet or slips? Whatcha packin? Did the upgrade to the "Modified S400" help ya that much from the lil' 50 you had in your sig 15 min ago? :rockwoot: ( And you thought I didn't notice these things. LOL )

All caught up said:
I dont understand y all u ford guys are arguing with each other were all suppose to be on one side here, we all have the same blue oval!! quit arguing and be glad were ALL trying to race or pull with something different than a dodge or chevy

Yeah, what he said... I just started this thread outta curiosity. I didn't mean to start a slap fight. :hehe:

Amish Elegance said:
I just started this thread outta curiosity. I didn't mean to start a slap fight. :hehe:

Same here amish im curiose to see what other 6.0 beside me and tadd are doing out there??? i know theres alot of drag racin out there but how many pullin and nos or just #2, not to beat u guys but just to see how many are actually takin the time and so we can share knowledge with each other to see what works and what doesnt! isnt that what forums are all about??

Amish Elegance said:
Well crap my pants and call me Grandpa! You sure did own me with that question. :umno: Answering a question with a question that did not even answer the original question. Should read "OWNED?" Too many questions! :hehe:

House, are you in here to laugh at these strokers with 1.3 less liters than you from your pinacle of HP?? Or are you looking up to em? Spill it man, dont just snore. Sheet or slips? Whatcha packin? Did the upgrade to the "Modified S400" help ya that much from the lil' 50 you had in your sig 15 min ago? :rockwoot: ( And you thought I didn't notice these things. LOL )

they make easy Hp ill give the 6.0 that, but lack in the TQ and i am TQ man, they also like puking collant, and breaking Lpop's like 1/2 off rice day at the nerest import store.

im not arguing at all... i want all fords to do well as there is a landslide of power out there and it slid on top of us. dont call it a comeback!

Amish Elegance said:

Now that's :owned:

All caught up said:

Let me get this straight...............

You post some BS number that you "think" your are making that is a min of 100 hp more than any 6.0 has proven to be near and expect all the Ford owners to go :cheer: ??????:hehe:

Young Robbie will come one here now with his BS 630 hp dyno run going :blahblah1: Yet he is 3 tenths and and 6 mph slower than me on #2 and I have proven dyno sheets of the ACTUAL power my truck puts down........and it's not 630 hp:doh:

You guys need to get your head out of your butt and accept what you have instead of trying to look good on the internet!!!:poke:

I think I got 450rwhp, but i don't even have anything to prove this. Maybe if the rest of my parts get in, I can get this truck on the dyno and see.

I agree with Dockboy for the most part. I have posted in the past there are only a couple of 6.0's with dyno's over 500 h.p. The rest are just guessing. I for 1 have never seen a 6.0 dyno over 500. Maybe someday mine will, but who knows.

i agree the dyno graph of 630 on fuel is a lil high, but i am sure my truck made at least 590 on fuel. why don't u come up and race at this altitude old man???? how about truck fest?? wait i forgot your skered

young
robert

Back