6.0 Six bills?

Dockboy said:
Have weighed it many times son, on the way home from the track ;)

You have nothing in your chitbox, mines loaded......plow mount, toolbox, tools, 4 amps, about 300 cd's ;)

7840.jpg
I know that scale! it said my f-650 flatbed w/ j/d 35 excavator was 1300lbs heavier than the state police scales. 7800lbs ex cab srw, damb my cc drw must be about 10,500lbs
:hehe:

Heck everybody knows that a 6.0 can't make over 600 HP it's a myth :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Who really gives a crap about Dyno numbers anyway....Put it on the track and prove it. I drive a ford because I like the whole package, not because I thought I could be some kind of DYNO KING. I'm sure, if your pockets are deep enough, anyone could reach 600+ with a 6.0. We have be cursed with a poor fuel system....maybe the 6.4 will change all that. I like all brands of diesel powered trucks....it's smart mouth wannabe bada$$es that irritate me. :thankyou2:

ah first thanks house didnt know that, 2nd thank you strokin dynos dont mean crap prove it on the track or pullin! simple as that

yes dukey i am caging a 450hp truck..... you jackass
and dockboy how does 500hp run 12.5's at 7800lbs???????

alldiesels said:
yes dukey i am caging a 450hp truck..... you jackass
and dockboy how does 500hp run 12.5's at 7800lbs???????

When did you go 12.5 on fuel???? Last I saw 12.95

Take off you flip-flops youngster:hehe:

Last edited:
Strokin79 said:
Who really gives a crap about Dyno numbers anyway....Put it on the track and prove it.

Don't CLAIM numbers (700+) if you are not prepared to prove it:bang

Dragging a hunk of steel through the dirt proves nothing:kick:

Dockboy said:

hp is no good if you can't use it so really spinning some rolers proves nothing i have alot more respect for a hot sled puller than a dyno pu$$y

Strokin79 said:
it's smart mouth wannabe bada$$es that irritate me. :thankyou2:

If you are talking to me...........you are barking up the wrong tree!!!:hehe:

alldiesels said:
hp is no good if you can't use it so really spinning some rolers proves nothing i have alot more respect for a hot sled puller than a dyno pu$$y

Exactly young Mr. out!!!!

When you can go faster, let me know:what: I'm not the one running my mouth about inflated dyno numbers....you areLOL

Dockboy come on now every forum i read ur runnin ur mouth to someone! i really dont care if u do, just quit fighting with ur own camp! who cares what numbers robbie says. if he says he 600+ and ur 500+ and u beat him then pat ur self on ur back. It just proves numbers dont matter, and if robbies number are inflated oh well he has to live with that. Its just gettin old that every forum that has to do n e thing about 6.0s it causes conflict. Im not here to read two guys arguing all the time!

Dockboy said:

I am not interested in Sled Pulling in the least...I like drag racing, however, those that participate in sled pulls are using these trucks more for what they were intended. As far as HP, you are correct though....pulling a sled doesn't prove HP numbers....only how well your truck performs as a whole.

Strokin79 said:
I am not interested in Sled Pulling in the least...I like drag racing, however, those that participate in sled pulls are using these trucks more for what they were intended. As far as HP, you are correct though....pulling a sled doesn't prove HP numbers....only how well your truck performs as a whole.

correct, Thats probably y numbers really dont mean to much to us pullers where it means alot to u racers, (and dont mean that in a bad way) its just the way we have different setups then each other. i like em both use to have a 74 vette with full blown motor that ran a 7.11 @ 208 mph at in 1/4 at atlanta speedway.

house said:
any one can point a truck straight and go 1/4 mile

anyone can hook to a sled and slip the clutch till you get rolling and mash on the go pedal...

lukecline said:
just like anyone can hook a chain to thier rear bumper and drag a hunk of iron down a dirt strip.:rules:

Its not easy as you think it is theres alot more then meets the eye