6.0 Six bills?

Dockboy said:
If you are talking to me...........you are barking up the wrong tree!!!:hehe:

First of all...This comment was not intended toward you in any way...you have a fast truck, but from what I've seen on here you also have a fast mouth. I come here to get advice and learn new things not to get in pissing matches about who could theoretically beat who.... You and Robbie race and handle it on the Track....I'll bark wherever I want.:hehe:

damn ya caught me before i deleted it lol

yes im aware of that.

There is a lot more to drag racing than meets the eye too. Id bet that if you jumped in Dockboy's truck for 1 pass you couldn't do near as good as him. Why? Because you don't know how to launch, when to hit the second stage, what tire pressures to run, etc... Same goes for if dockboy were to get in your truck and try sled pulling, he prob wouldn't do worth a shyt for the same reasons listed above.

jamesl said:
fill us in...

you have to look the track over, determine where the hard and soft spots are and loose dirt areas and pick a line from there, and then the launch you hold the go pedal to the wood till max rpm! then start to slowly let out on the clutch till you reach the boost you wana take off then try to be smooth releasing the clutch rest of the way so you dont jolt the driver train to much and start bouncing, then if you bounce theres a few things to do to stop it and at the end is not to press clutch in and let off fuel, its press it in and hold the fuel and come off easy so dont bark the turbo, then try not to back into the sled

lukecline said:
damn ya caught me before i deleted it lol

yes im aware of that.

There is a lot more to drag racing than meets the eye too. Id bet that if you jumped in Dockboy's truck for 1 pass you couldn't do near as good as him. Why? Because you don't know how to launch, when to hit the second stage, what tire pressures to run, etc... Same goes for if dockboy were to get in your truck and try sled pulling, he prob wouldn't do worth a shyt for the same reasons listed above.

Keep it in the grove and launch it with 15-20 psi and hit 2nd stage mid 2nd gear, and it would run slower casue i am prolly 200lbs heavier then the old man!!

let me rephrase any tom dick and harry can point a truck straight and go a 1/4 mile till they reach 10.99 then some work in skill is needed

Btw when i am not playing with diesels here my gas toy
housespics1105509nm7.jpg

Last edited:
The same could be said for some of the pulling classes pal.

wow joe you never cease to amaze with those profound statements. build a diesel that runs quicker that 10.99 then get back to us. :hehe:

SINNER said:
I know that scale! it said my f-650 flatbed w/ j/d 35 excavator was 1300lbs heavier than the state police scales. 7800lbs ex cab srw, damb my cc drw must be about 10,500lbs
:hehe:
It's funny that Dockboy hasnt said anything about this comment. I think we need to get some trucks on the scale at the TS event just before the race.

It is easy BIGR, I mean diesel pickups (cummins) have been solidly in the 10's since 04, the Duramaxes have been there for a year, and the Fords, well they may make it this year. I hear somebody is gonna strap Joe's motor to a bigwheel and go for broke

i know that tim, but there isnt that many diesels in the 10's total. obviously its all cummins but i doubt by any stretch it's easy to do in any truck. im sure hellman and everybody else wont say getting into the 10's was EASY. even with the powerplant to do it there's always something to break, not work, traction, etc...

what dmax's are in the 10's?

lets strap joe's motor to joe...that should be entertaining.

BIGRPOWR said:
i know that tim, but there isnt that many diesels in the 10's total.

Whatever... Joe says all you have to do is point the wheel straight... Maybe that is what folks are doing wrong... :doh:as of now, there are 2 dmaxes running 10's, the Spruills and No Limit.

We are talking about House here Scott LOL

CookCR said:
It's funny that Dockboy hasnt said anything about this comment. I think we need to get some trucks on the scale at the TS event just before the race.

Hey Mr. out Jr.........

I'll weigh the truck anywhere you want:blahblah1: It's been weighed hundreds of times on many different scales. In fact, it used to run across the scales a min. of 4 times a week...so I think I know what it weighs:hehe:

house said:
you have to look the track over, determine where the hard and soft spots are and loose dirt areas and pick a line from there, and then the launch you hold the go pedal to the wood till max rpm! then start to slowly let out on the clutch till you reach the boost you wana take off then try to be smooth releasing the clutch rest of the way so you dont jolt the driver train to much and start bouncing, then if you bounce theres a few things to do to stop it and at the end is not to press clutch in and let off fuel, its press it in and hold the fuel and come off easy so dont bark the turbo, then try not to back into the sled

And you can't have more than 3 teeth!!! It's in the rules, I swear!!!!:rules: :hehe:

To Mr KEYBOARD RACER(DUKEN1)or how ever you spell your name.....
Guy stop talking chit:blahblah1: allready I'm tired of hearing you allready ,your allways claiming that your dodge this and your dodge that..Up there you were throwing bluff about MicroMe(Mini Me) from my understanding I've seen that truck in person run 11.82...But I've never heard or seen that piece of crap that you have even come out of your garage (No offense to other Dodge owners)...As I told you in TDG keep that cow for hauling hay thats the only thing its good for..If you hate ford so much come and race DJ or Robbie Like that you will know what a FORD is made off..:poke:

Last edited: