6.0 Six bills?

alldiesels said:
i agree the dyno graph of 630 on fuel is a lil high, but i am sure my truck made at least 590 on fuel. why don't u come up and race at this altitude old man???? how about truck fest?? wait i forgot your skered

young
robert

Here is the deal son ;)

I run 12.5 @ 109 here on fuel and dyno 565 uncorrected

How on God's green earth can you believe you put down 590 yet run only run12.95 @ 104??:doh: Don't give me the altitude excuse because regardless of whether you figure your correction factor in or not, the HP to the ground IS NOT 590!!*bdh*

Now, if you come down out of the clouds and pick up 4 tenths and 6 mph, I'll give you the 560 or so. BUT THAT"S IT!!!!

You need to stop kidding yourself:blahblah1:

I can't wait to see your face at TS when you are humbled by Dunbars dyno!!!:hehe:

i can't wait to see your face so i can laugh at your goofey ass when my 6.0 puts the hurtin to your truck but don't worry i know you will have a excuse ready and like i said i don't give a crap about his dyno, as long as she is running good on the track.
robert
and just for chuckles what did your truck weigh when u ran that 12.5 and don't give me that 8k crap it is a excab srw

Have weighed it many times son, on the way home from the track ;)

You have nothing in your chitbox, mines loaded......plow mount, toolbox, tools, 4 amps, about 300 cd's ;)

7840.jpg

Last edited:
i have weight bracet, GN hitch, Reciever hitch, and a few tools, 2 extra wheels, bigger axel, bigger doors and a few other things, don't think your cd's are that heavy lol

Dockboy said:
Let me get this straight...............

You post some BS number that you "think" your are making that is a min of 100 hp more than any 6.0 has proven to be near and expect all the Ford owners to go :cheer: ??????:hehe:

Young Robbie will come one here now with his BS 630 hp dyno run going :blahblah1: Yet he is 3 tenths and and 6 mph slower than me on #2 and I have proven dyno sheets of the ACTUAL power my truck puts down........and it's not 630 hp:doh:

You guys need to get your head out of your butt and accept what you have instead of trying to look good on the internet!!!:poke:

Dockboy y is it so hard for u to believe that a 6.0 cant put out 700hp???? for one u dont even know whats done to it. Ive been in this game for a long time and this is the first time pulling something thats under 2,000 hp. like i said before weve done more and are doing more than n e 6.0 out there, just because we dont broadcast the engine and whats done to it doesnt mean its not there. Its a brand new truck to the scene for u guys that dont live locally around here. And yes robbies truck would have less hp in col. then over here, it has less air to breath trust me its been proven from tadds setup to mine. Any one would know more air = more hp! Dont bicker with him like some elementry kids, be glad theres another ford right behind u! Not once did we ever feel the need to put the tractor on the dyno to see if it makes hp. there pointless u know on pull day. And with technology these days theres ways to get find out with out puttin it on a dyno. and ill be there in ky to pull.

All caught up said:
Dockboy y is it so hard for u to believe that a 6.0 cant put out 700hp???? for one u dont even know whats done to it. Ive been in this game for a long time and this is the first time pulling something thats under 2,000 hp. like i said before weve done more and are doing more than n e 6.0 out there, just because we dont broadcast the engine and whats done to it doesnt mean its not there. Its a brand new truck to the scene for u guys that dont live locally around here. And yes robbies truck would have less hp in col. then over here, it has less air to breath trust me its been proven from tadds setup to mine. Any one would know more air = more hp! Dont bicker with him like some elementry kids, be glad theres another ford right behind u! Not once did we ever feel the need to put the tractor on the dyno to see if it makes hp. there pointless u know on pull day. And with technology these days theres ways to get find out with out puttin it on a dyno. and ill be there in ky to pull.

Pretty simple...............

I have seen thousands of dyno runs and hundreds of 6.0 dyno runs........have yet to see one over 475 hp:doh:

You are right.........Robbies truck has less hp in CO........So why does he constantly say it has 600+????:blahblah1: IT DOESN"T!!!!:doh: He runs times of a 500 hp truck here! That tells me it's around 500. Where does this magical 100 hp come from. If it's the altitude, come down out of the clouds and prove it first!:blahblah1:

And like I said before.........you pullers are all the same...I've been to many pulls and seen proven 400 hp trucks out pull supposed 800-1000 hp trucks many times. So what does dragging a sled through the dirt prove? Who has the best traction and setup.not how much hp you have:bs:

A dyno (not corrected) or a trip down the 1/4 mi. does not lie and again, I have seen dozens of "High HP" pullers get embarassed on the dyno:hehe:

Oh for chit's sake I can't help myself anymore. Greg, please go to the TS race and re-align all these blue oval shaped moonbats floating around out there in space. Don't worry about Robbie at Truckfest... trust me I got that chitbox 6.0 covered up here.

well for one a vehichle that is setup for pullin wont get good numbers thats y my engine has to be on the dyno not the truck, no way to light the turbo. my truck is not a street truck AT ALL, the only thing thats keepin us in the 2.8 class is the turbo for now, by late summer we will be up a class. Its strictly a pullin truck. I know for a fact mines way over 500hp like i said 700+ but i dont expect u to beleive so thats fine i just dont understand what ur point is here??? uve never seen one with that high of hp cause no one has parts for one to go that high or n e one has tried. and we have all that its there.

do u guys have info on TS? when everything is happen time of day and stuff went to website and didnt have n e thing!

i agree the dyno graph of 630 on fuel is a lil high, but i am sure my truck made at least 590 on fuel. why don't u come up and race at this altitude old man???? how about truck fest?? wait i forgot your skered

young
robert
Typical Robbie style. "I'm sure my truck made at least 590 on fuel"????????? WTF does that mean. Did it or did it not lol? Dynos don't report your truck made "at least" this hp or "close to" that hp. So you're caging a 450hp 6.0 eh? No matter how funny I find that, I guess the mantra it's better to be safe than sorry has to apply huh lol. Reminds me of when I saw that chitbox micro me run. Here goes this fully caged, checker flagged, piniata lookin thing down the strip busting out a 14 sec run. I was like holy cow dude that's embarressing...

Back