6.0 Six bills?

jamesl said:
anyone can hook to a sled and slip the clutch till you get rolling and mash on the go pedal...

Hey thanks!! I have been looking for this info for a long time. :woohoo:

OneStockQuik6.0 said:
To Mr KEYBOARD RACER(DUKEN1)or how ever you spell your name.....
Guy stop talking chit:blahblah1: allready I'm tired of hearing you allready ,your allways claiming that your dodge this and your dodge that..Up there you were throwing bluff about MicroMe(Mini Me) from my understanding I've seen that truck in person run 11.82...But I've never heard or seen that piece of crap that you have even come out of your garage (No offense to other Dodge owners)...As I told you in TDG keep that cow for hauling hay thats the only thing its good for..If you hate ford so much come and race DJ or Robbie Like that you will know what a FORD is made off..:poke:
Someone please translate for me. Have I offended you? :fish:

See Timmy, this is why I hardly even come on here anymore lol. It's not even a fair fight...

Oh come on, this is about drag racing, whats fair got to do with it. Was it fair when the Germans bombed pearl harbor?

This is true but... there was no one "disabling" the Air Force when they decided to drop the fat boy on Nagasaki aka Ferdland either now was there lol

Guy, what are you trying to say?

allright, lets keep the personal shots out of it. Theres a place i'm sure, but its not here. Thanks. I removed a few post. If you want to talk smack about the track, take it to the staging lanes section. Thats where its allowed to get a bit more heated.

duke1n said:
This is true but... there was no one "disabling" the Air Force when they decided to drop the fat boy on Nagasaki aka Ferdland either now was there lol

Guy, what are you trying to say?

Actually it ws the Army air corp, but no sense confusing history!:hehe: :hehe: And to be more precise I believe Ferd land is south of the border here, Nagasaki is where the Duramax hails from.:kick:

Ok fellers, how bout we just post the names of 6 Strokers we "think" are over six bills. This site has the best of the best right? Who's on the list? Dont make me start a poll!

Whats the biggest hurdle to over come when shooting for the Seiscientos Dineros?

Besides eachother? :poke:

house said:
let me rephrase any tom dick and harry can point a truck straight and go a 1/4 mile till they reach 10.99 then some work in skill is needed

Btw when i am not playing with diesels here my gas toy
housespics1105509nm7.jpg
at least you know were to find gas power sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Amish Elegance said:
Ok fellers, how bout we just post the names of 6 Strokers we "think" are over six bills. This site has the best of the best right? Who's on the list? Dont make me start a poll!

Whats the biggest hurdle to over come when shooting for the Seiscientos Dineros?

Besides eachother? :poke:

Not really sure, but The biggest hurdle is getting Fuel, and the fact that their really isn't much aftermarket stuff available for it. Very few injectors, very few turbos. Much is being tested, but not a lot is actually available.:bang

Dalpilot said:
Not really sure, but The biggest hurdle is getting Fuel, and the fact that their really isn't much aftermarket stuff available for it. Very few injectors, very few turbos. Much is being tested, but not a lot is actually available.:bang

Well theres not alot of parts available u just have to be willing to pay money to have everything special made for it. but u can deff. get enough fuel to em now and lpops and hpops are out there.....just not for mass sell yet. and as for turbos there an average supply for em for sale but not near as much as cummins. Ive just been lucky to been in this sport for a long time and know some pretty good guys and have Josh woodruff with his knowledge, time and patience and Tadd.

Keep in mind, most Cummins guys who were serious about pulling, did not buy, "internet" turbos. They bought turbos from tractor pullers, and made adapters at their local machine shop.

If Ford guys are waiting for Joe Blows Extreme Insane Diesel Performance shop to make them easy bolt on parts, they will always be a.....not first.