600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

Swing away Will!

And unbroken isn't a moderator, he is a moderators moderator...
Sorry mb, get the blankly

banhammer_forecast.gif

anyone else?

That's classic! I like that...

I really need to go out and oral some coal in my chipped truck and melt away some 35s. I feel I've really been neglected here at CompD in the attention department and need to make a better impression. I have a red truck though, please don't think any less of me.

Sigh comp d is an empty shell of its former glory. Thats all I have to say about this thread.

That's because you weren't here to poke sticks and throw stones.

No I saw it progress from the girst page and just shook my head. I have known the op for a while and while he can put his foot in his mouth he is a good kid and on the right track.

Sigh comp d is an empty shell of its former glory. Thats all I have to say about this thread.

I know exactly what you mean. I'd like to see how this thread would have turned out four or five years back.

Last edited:
Thank you Cliff, well thank you all for the entertainment the past couple days, as much as id like to keep it goin, I value my compd account slightly more so with that being said for those who dont come to bash enjoy the pics/vids as for the rest find another tree to bark at.

I wonder if i helped at all with the tire roasting?

:lolly: id like to thank Taylor for the awesome 66/74 setup which i now love with the smaller housing, along with the support when I needed help! Gracias por favor :snoop:

Last edited:
Back