600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

Llano is still city... No point was just wondering we're you were from so I could smoke that cummins in a race if I ever saw it on the highway. Lol

lmao thats super cute bud I remember when I was in highschool :cheer:

lmao thats super cute bud I remember when I was in highschool :cheer:

Which was when you posted this thread thinking you where cool with your tow mirrors flipped out, big C sticker, big stack, and hanging out the window while doing a stand still burnout!!! Haha Lmfao!!! That wasn't to long ago was it??

Which was when you posted this thread thinking you where cool with your tow mirrors flipped out, big C sticker, big stack, and hanging out the window while doing a stand still burnout!!! Haha Lmfao!!! That wasn't to long ago was it??

LOL

Been a good while, Senior Engineering student at a University here, and how about you? Because I know only lil 17yr old kids come on public forums bragging about how they would whoop everyones ass in a race with a superchip maxipad get a life dude. :nail:

Lol. Ya mid 13's was then, we are talking about now. And when it was a mid 13 second truck it would still beat 90% of you flat billed cummins drivers with 600 hp. Lol

Last edited:
Been a good while, Senior Engineering student at a University here, and how about you? Because I know only lil 17yr old kids come on public forums bragging about how they would whoop everyones ass in a race with a superchip maxipad get a life dude. :nail:

I'm not bragging about anything. And never said I could whoop everyone's ass in a race, just yours! And it's efilive you wouldn't know about that though! Lol.

Arguing about running 13's is like watching retards fight over a spongebob toy. Doesn't matter who gets it in the end, you're both still retarded.

No mr. T you're retarded! Lol. He is just saying **** based off what he saw on YouTube, which was last year. That's just my daily driver and its got a few more things done to it now. My race truck isn't a 13's truck.

Arguing about running 13's is like watching retards fight over a spongebob toy. Doesn't matter who gets it in the end, you're both still retarded.

This is what I find comical, I just had this big bad boy over here talkin about spanking me then I find he leaves the most retarded comment on my video like "my duramax would smoke your cummins" oh man such a cool kid then I find his videos of him struggling with a 12' v6 ford mustang running a 13.5... stay in school kid.

Last edited:
No mr. T you're retarded! Lol. He is just saying **** based off what he saw on YouTube, which was last year. That's just my daily driver and its got a few more things done to it now. My race truck isn't a 13's truck.

Since when is september/2012 a year ago? Oh its about your RACE truck now huh? since thats what you would drive all the way from Denton. Good lord how retarded are you, for all you know this is my weekend toy :nail:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxGTKKXK4og"]9 SECOND DODGE CUMMINS ON ROIDS - YouTube[/ame]