600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

And here's what I know about you. You like to stick ur head out the window while doing a stand still burnout trying to look cool with ur stack, smoke, and sticker...oh ya.. Stocker!

Man your good with those clever lil comments! Im assuming your truck doesnt have any visible diesel exhaust upon acceleration or spool up? :pop:

Man your good with those clever lil comments! Im assuming your truck doesnt have any visible diesel exhaust upon acceleration or spool up? :pop:

Nope clean as a whistle. It actually puts out oxygen so it's all good for the environment.

Right... well in that case I have a 3,000hp nitro rail car....:hehe:

You wanna know how we know that even if you have one that you don't drive it?
Drivers of fast cars don't use a chin prop while doing a burnout. LOL
Also drivers of fast cars ain't worried about the amount of smoke off the tires or out of the stack, they're just fast. Now, you wanna know how we know that you don't own one?
Owners of fast cars don't start an intro thread with a 200hp diesel spinning tires and going nowhere.

You wanna know how we know that even if you have one that you don't drive it?
Drivers of fast cars don't use a chin prop while doing a burnout. LOL
Also drivers of fast cars ain't worried about the amount of smoke off the tires or out of the stack, they're just fast. Now, you wanna know how we know that you don't own one?
Owners of fast cars don't start an intro thread with a 200hp diesel spinning tires and going nowhere.

who said I was worried about the amount of smoke? Did you fail to read the point of the "burnout"? Nothin wrong with killin the last of the tread before you turn em in for new shoes. So why not get it on video? *bdh*

who said I was worried about the amount of smoke? Did you fail to read the point of the "burnout"? Nothin wrong with killin the last of the tread before you turn em in for new shoes. So why not get it on video? *bdh*

It's obvious you are, no one else has mentioned that they are. LOL

It's obvious you are, no one else has mentioned that they are. LOL

or... not I just think its funny you see it as a crime to light up some old trash tires for fun. I can bet most individuals like to do the same.

not to "prove" anything but strictly for fun, for mine and others enjoyment generally speaking not tailoring to your specific likes/interests.

or... not I just think its funny you see it as a crime to light up some old trash tires for fun. I can bet most individuals like to do the same.

Where did I say it was a crime? Now that you mention it, it was on a public road so maybe it is a crime.

Where did I say it was a crime? Now that you mention it, it was on a public road so maybe it is a crime.

no one cares about dead end rural back roads, you didnt necessarily say it was a crime but the criticism certainly points to that.

This is coal.

coal_1875940b.jpg

This is a roller.

TANDEM+VIBRATORY+ROLLERS+1.jpg

I don't get your avatar.

Anything else you wanna complain about today? nice cat though

The ironic thing is that I have hauled and shoveled coal and ran a road roller, neither have anything in common with compd. I'm not complaining, just stating facts.

Nah he is just having fun but your panties look like you can taste em they are so far up you bum :hehe: