600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

I could only make it through about half of this thread.....but I did learn something. If I deck my avatar and signature out with company logos and what not, am I entitled to be an owner or half owner...at least enough such that I can get some whopping good deals on parts? :hehe:

We should start a new rule. When you log on for the first time, you are directed to a page that says "KNOW WHEN TO QUIT." After 11 pages of flamin'......put the keyboard down and step away. :D

Just some friendly advice from Jory's Diesel Performance Shope. :hehe:

I could only make it through about half of this thread.....but I did learn something. If I deck my avatar and signature out with company logos and what not, am I entitled to be an owner or half owner...at least enough such that I can get some whopping good deals on parts? :hehe:

We should start a new rule. When you log on for the first time, you are directed to a page that says "KNOW WHEN TO QUIT." After 11 pages of flamin'......put the keyboard down and step away. :D

Just some friendly advice from Jory's Diesel Performance Shope. :hehe:

but its entertainment for all! :Cheer: somethin to do when were bored and the forum is slow

Last edited:
somethin to do when were bored and the forum is slow

crossword_puzzle.gif

but on the other hand im not trying to receive a grade on grammar on a public forum either, leave the grammar hammer to pinky

Well that was an experience. Hey guys it could be worse.... it's not a smoke out video, it's not a 12" stack, and the video isn't in the middle of town.

OP, nice truck and good job handling yourself, these guys can be rough. But like several stated, most on here aren't impressed with burnouts, smoke, etc. etc.

Still don't get the tow mirrors deal. Or the flatbill deal. But I don't have tow mirrors so that's a moot point LOL

your a little late jordan all the fun happened a while ago, and you dont think I know about the EPA? did you read the comments where this was done and why? I guess not. Dead end backroads just because it was time for new tires the same day so why not? So having smoke exiting your vehicle means your a dumbass whos to blame for the EPA crack down??? man that applies to everyone!

Yea kid i did read it. Get a set of balls in go to local drag strip. You could of done some nice burn out in ran the strip to prove your running a 600hp truck with your trap speeds.

Yea kid i did read it. Get a set of balls in go to local drag strip. You could of done some nice burn out in ran the strip to prove your running a 600hp truck with your trap speeds.

He only cares about dyno numbers. That's all he talks about. But I will say he Does have a nice vid of doing a burnout on the drag strip from 2011 burnout contest.

Well that was an experience. Hey guys it could be worse.... it's not a smoke out video, it's not a 12" stack, and the video isn't in the middle of town.

OP, nice truck and good job handling yourself, these guys can be rough. But like several stated, most on here aren't impressed with burnouts, smoke, etc. etc.

Still don't get the tow mirrors deal. Or the flatbill deal. But I don't have tow mirrors so that's a moot point LOL

Thank you sir for not bein a bandwagon basher, and thanks for the compliments. I have learned my lesson apparently and as for the flatbills I dont own one, and on the tow mirrors I may NEVER understand what crawled up these guy's asses and died... Stupidest reason ive ever seen someone to b***h and moan about another mans truck. bif

Ok DAD, well reread the part where it says I need to find time during mech. engineering classes to drive an hour away and pay all sorts of money to run. Like stated (but you didnt read) I will run the first chance I get, most important thing in all reality I should mention is finding a front driveshaft... ujoint failed and destroyed the cv joint and shaft. That... along with financing it all on a BROKE ASS college kid budget with student loans is why yours truely doesnt have it on the "top of his list" to satisfy you. In due time yung padawaan.

I haven't clicked on this thread til just now, because I knew what it would consist of, but from reading just this page, here is what I would say.

You're "broke" but roasting down expensive tires.
It usually cost 15-20 bucks to race at the strip.
You have "Coal Orallers" as your avatar.......

Enough said

I haven't clicked on this thread til just now, because I knew what it would consist of, but from reading just this page, here is what I would say.

You're "broke" but roasting down expensive tires.
It usually cost 15-20 bucks to race at the strip.
You have "Coal Orallers" as your avatar.......

Enough said

You must be the expert who knows everything without reading. Tires were shot only burned down because new tires (which took all my money) were put on the same day imagine that! Also as stated its not the 20 bucks to run that's the problem... its the plus 40 in fuel round trip if more and the time to do so. And... no front driveshaft not sure how you missed that part. And finally the avatar if it bothers you I use the same one since I was 16 well thats just too damn bad. Read next time don't assume anything.

i am driving 120 miles one way to race at ennis.. there are guys who put 30k miles on last year just make races, then lose.
so please dont complain for 60 bucks to go racing,,, its the price of a decent meal or beer for a couple weeks. (if you drink the cheap stuff)
and a front driveshaft, as long as its stock, is like 100 bucks.
unless you are eating ramen. you ahve no excuse to go race.

i am driving 120 miles one way to race at ennis.. there are guys who put 30k miles on last year just make races, then lose.
so please dont complain for 60 bucks to go racing,,, its the price of a decent meal or beer for a couple weeks. (if you drink the cheap stuff)
and a front driveshaft, as long as its stock, is like 100 bucks.
unless you are eating ramen. you ahve no excuse to go race.

Do you know me? visit me at college? hold my hand? know what I eat every night? No, you dont. Im flat out broke, the new set of tires took everything I had, which was a necessity to purchase as I couldnt even drive in the rain, I almost killed a state trooper that way years ago and will not put off the important maintenance items especially when I could hurt or kill someone. So like I said No I dont have the f***in money to satisfy yalls lust AT THE MOMENT.

And that was a mighty cute thing to do, way to put up your secret closet crush as my avatar, your in luck bieber is 18 now! Go for it! :cheer:

So you do eat ramen every night.. That is your excuse. Then why the long reply?