600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

This is what I find comical, I just had this big bad boy over here talkin about spanking me then I find he leaves the most retarded comment on my video like "my duramax would smoke your cummins" oh man such a cool kid then I find his videos of him struggling with a 12' v6 ford mustang running a 13.5... stay in school kid.

Lol for someone that is a "senior engineering student," wasn't a v6 and like I said before look at that date. It was last year. Things change kiddo. Maybe you should pay attention more in class. Lmao

Since when is september/2012 a year ago? Oh its about your RACE truck now huh? since thats what you would drive all the way from Denton. Good lord how retarded are you, for all you know this is my weekend toy :nail:

9 SECOND DODGE CUMMINS ON ROIDS - YouTube

Really?? Wow you are dumber than I thought. I didn't say a year ago, I said "last year" big difference. Also I know that isn't your truck because I know the owner of it. Good try though son.

Last edited:
Really?? Wow you are dumber than I thought. I didn't say a year ago, I said "last year" big difference. Also I know that isn't your truck because I know the owner of it. Good try though son.

Good lord someone doesnt know a joke when they see one :doh:

Someone doesn't know there head from there ass.

Good one. Btw speakin of drag trucks... I must have missed all those videos on your channel! :bs: hence why I stated I owned Sullivan's Sheid built race truck, sarcasm only you failed to see...

Good one. Btw speakin of drag trucks... I must have missed all those videos on your channel! :bs: hence why I stated I owned Sullivan's Sheid built race truck, sarcasm only you failed to see...

I don't think it needs to be on there. I'd rather have people guessing or see it in person.

Alright heres what I can draw together based on this guys killer youtube comments, he owns a drag truck running a 72mm single on nitrous... That would "play with an 11 second Cummins" I take it you run in single digits in the quarter! If that were the case I think you would have more than 28 posts on CompD...

Your video was lame, one more reason the EPA is hating on the diesel crowd. Kids just dont get the hint. Rant over 10 pages wasted here on comp d

Alright heres what I can draw together based on this guys killer youtube comments, he owns a drag truck running a 72mm single on nitrous... That would "play with an 11 second Cummins" I take it you run in single digits in the quarter! If that were the case I think you would have more than 28 posts on CompD...

And here's what I know about you. You like to stick ur head out the window while doing a stand still burnout trying to look cool with ur stack, smoke, and sticker...oh ya.. Stocker!

Last edited:
Your video was lame, one more reason the EPA is hating on the diesel crowd. Kids just dont get the hint. Rant over 10 pages wasted here on comp d

your a little late jordan all the fun happened a while ago, and you dont think I know about the EPA? did you read the comments where this was done and why? I guess not. Dead end backroads just because it was time for new tires the same day so why not? So having smoke exiting your vehicle means your a dumbass whos to blame for the EPA crack down??? man that applies to everyone!