7.58 @ 181

Subman

You would first have to learn how to listen and follow directions and it's obvious that you didn't. As for breaking parts that is clearly on your tuner as he continues to break them today for team Max'ed Out, on other peoples engine parts too! So I guess the next thing you will try and pull is to blame the other 4 or 5 engines failures that were not TTS parts on us too. Keep it coming Ken as you keep digging this hole deeper and deeper!

As for posting about failures I assume that includes the BS job you tried to do on Dave from DTS when Rob told him the DTS cam change really help but SoCal heads failed again so would he please do a set of his heads ASAP for him and he would promote the products. For this he was only charged 1/2 price. Only problem is Max'ed Out team did not promote them and in fact changed the whole story around to try and make him look bad. Where was the posts about the 2 SoCal motor failures from last season alone and the sets of failed SoCal heads? Then, there was the season before that with more failed motors and parts. All of which had no TTS parts involved. The only common thing between all of them is the guy trying to learn how to tune them! Don't give me your BS that you post about the failures as you will not even come clean on what people already know today. This is the same thing Max'ed Out team pulled on TTS. Then there is the same stunt over again with Fish Tuning............ anyone beginning to see a pattern here!

As for Bucks truck at Schied it didn't make a pass as the crank trigger ring fail. About $1 worth of parts but 10 hours of work to fix.

wtf..this actually made my head hurt readin it..no offense..but it really did...as you were kids

holy chit thats a big ass jst for that..what kinda airspeed he doin...id like to see the leveling off of that...stall..ooopsie...die....

He is pushing the barber pole on that one. The 757 is limited, (not structurally) to 350 knots indicated airspeed max. It will go much faster than that. We average 500+ over the ground on a daily basis at altitude, or .80 mach, (80% the speed of sound). Fastest I have seen was 642 knots Or 738 mph on on of our flights with 160+ mph tail winds. Yes that is clipping over the geound faster than sound. We were still only moving at mach .80 through the ir though.

Ron, you have obviously not traveled in a while. It would be hard to breathe with a flight attendantbon your lap these days. Hiring standards have "grown" of late.

Didn't mean anything against Buck or Jess, I know they are great people and good drag racers, would love to see it and Max'd Out race someday before Rob's retires it and turns it down for his son to race 11.90 index.

Sounds like my kinda flight attendant :D

If you like'm large Then you should like these new hires then!! lol

b780250d.jpg

995775b3.jpg

f4468555.jpg

Your about to get a month off for making me lose 22.00 worth of filet. Lol

I miss being able to go .99 mach and 720 KIAS barberpole... Jet I'm in now is .9ish but does carry a little more...

You'd have to be a fireman to hit that because you'd need the jaws of life just to gain access.