7.58 @ 181

Upon further research, the mority of the things i said were not 100%. Dmitri i do want to apologize for what i said. you, and everyone else at that shop have put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into making that beast!! you are way more then "just" their driver. I, unfortunately become one of those assholes ^^who talk all this **** with nothing to back it up with. im a fan!!

Your still a dick.... :)

LOL

Wade's actually NEVER given me anything for free except his time when he helped with the short block long ago.. That was out of the goodness of his heart,

Long ago Wade was merely a pious simpleton, as mechanically inept as he is now, then came SWOLE, who "turned him" Wade was compelled to service Swole, this intense relationship drove Wade into the deepest darkest narcisistic cavern of despair and madness...

Ron, I must say I'm very fortunate for the otter box on my iPhone. If not for it, I would have a heavily water damaged iPhone due to your comment.!

Upon further research, the mority of the things i said were not 100%. Dmitri i do want to apologize for what i said. you, and everyone else at that shop have put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into making that beast!! you are way more then "just" their driver. I, unfortunately become one of those assholes ^^who talk all this **** with nothing to back it up with. im a fan!!

Your still a dick.... :)

funny.

That explains why I'm always running over coyotes and foxes. Do they make a fuel pump that sounds like the mail man delivering welfare checks?

funnier.

That explains why I'm always running over coyotes and foxes. Do they make a fuel pump that sounds like the mail man delivering welfare checks?

I must apologize for that insensitive comment. I don't know what came over me.

Stick a plug in that bleeding heart you senile old bas$#@d. That was funny and you know it.

Did we just see Ron lose his mind?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Stick a plug in that bleeding heart you senile old bas$#@d. That was funny and you know it.

Did we just see Ron lose his mind?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

No he had a brain aneurysm from reading proven setup so many times. He is good though chuged an Ensure and it cleared up.

LOL
OMG! I am DYING over here! Literal tears and no breathing going on!
LOL

No, you haven't touched any nerves, you were just telling more of your lies, seems to be getting very common place for the Max'ed Out team these days. It's a little late now for you to say you would not drag them into it as you already did that some post back. If you want to talk about class, the first thing would be to live up to your agreements, something you and the Max'ed Out team has not done, several times to several different people! You were handed a complete package that was well proven and you have ran your mouth how it wasn't good enough when the truth is you and your tuner just couldn't get the job done and that was/is no ones fault but your own. So what you have tried to do is blame others for your short fall. I told the truth about it, and you jumped in saying no, no, no, and now that you've been caught you want to switch the conversation to how Max'ed Out can run rounds. Max'ed Out is not any better than any other truck out there, you've broken lots of parts just as everyone else has and you continue to break them today. You called us "yesterday's news" but were still in front of the pack so where does that leave you?

I think your needle is stuck on your, "big 10 inch." Yes Max'd Out broke a lot of parts and most of them were ones we bought from you. When I picked up the engines in Cal from John he made me sign a no warranty statement which I readily did. All race trucks break, that is the nature of the beast. At least we post what we broke. Haven't seen that from you.

I have to laugh when you said you gave us the suspension setup. I'd gladly blame how that truck was first set up on you, it was a mess. Squealing down the track because the front end was towing in so bad under power first time out in portland. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4OS4gdcMkA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4OS4gdcMkA[/ame] Then pogoing down the track in Bremerton when we were trying blocks in the back and straps in the front trying to keep the front end down.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHXatxPJwgA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHXatxPJwgA[/ame] Those were great ideas Steve thanks a lot.

I'm glad Buck is still on top of the 1/8 racing game. How did Schied's work out for you? Never heard his truck mentioned.

Last edited:
I think your needle is stuck on your, "big 10 inch." Yes Max'd Out broke a lot of parts and most of them were ones we bought from you. When I picked up the engines in Cal from John he made me sign a no warranty statement which I readily did. All race trucks break, that is the nature of the beast. At least we post what we broke. Haven't seen that from you.

I have to laugh when you said you gave us the suspension setup. I'd gladly blame how that truck was first set up on you, it was a mess. Squealing down the track because the front end was towing in so bad under power first time out in portland. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4OS4gdcMkA Then pogoing down the track in Bremerton when we were trying blocks in the back and straps in the front trying to keep the front end down.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHXatxPJwgA Those were great ideas Steve thanks a lot.

I'm glad Buck is still on top of the 1/8 racing game. How did Schied's work out for you? Never heard his truck mentioned.

you know what happened Ken, I already told you. For trying, to in your words to "keep us out of this" you arnt doing a very good job. the problem at Schied had nothing to do with Steve, his parts or his tuning.

Subman

You would first have to learn how to listen and follow directions and it's obvious that you didn't. As for breaking parts that is clearly on your tuner as he continues to break them today for team Max'ed Out, on other peoples engine parts too! So I guess the next thing you will try and pull is to blame the other 4 or 5 engines failures that were not TTS parts on us too. Keep it coming Ken as you keep digging this hole deeper and deeper!

As for posting about failures I assume that includes the BS job you tried to do on Dave from DTS when Rob told him the DTS cam change really help but SoCal heads failed again so would he please do a set of his heads ASAP for him and he would promote the products. For this he was only charged 1/2 price. Only problem is Max'ed Out team did not promote them and in fact changed the whole story around to try and make him look bad. Where was the posts about the 2 SoCal motor failures from last season alone and the sets of failed SoCal heads? Then, there was the season before that with more failed motors and parts. All of which had no TTS parts involved. The only common thing between all of them is the guy trying to learn how to tune them! Don't give me your BS that you post about the failures as you will not even come clean on what people already know today. This is the same thing Max'ed Out team pulled on TTS. Then there is the same stunt over again with Fish Tuning............ anyone beginning to see a pattern here!

As for Bucks truck at Schied it didn't make a pass as the crank trigger ring fail. About $1 worth of parts but 10 hours of work to fix.

Long ago Wade was merely a pious simpleton, as mechanically inept as he is now, then came SWOLE, who "turned him" Wade was compelled to service Swole, this intense relationship drove Wade into the deepest darkest narcisistic cavern of despair and madness...

Again your info is off... Wade had his rep WAY before ever joined compd.
I was a nobody (still am) and he was generous enough to offer help after CSnyder gave me the short block that needed rebuilt.

Guess you're trying to be entertaining... How's that working out for ya?