7.58 @ 181

wow...lotta company reps looking bad here with the bickering....good inside look at some of the co's i might do biz with someday...

jus sayin...as u were..

Really? Thats all you got? :doh: Ok I give up. Your to easy. Keep talking, I'm all ears. Tell me how dumb and all that stuff.

Im actually a key stone dealer dumb ass, i got no info from wade or ron they begged you to drop them??? They couldn't give your pumps away, with a failure rate of 50 percent id beg to be done with you too, how many trucks have to show up on trailers or not start cause your pumps suck?? Your pumps have always sucked dont blame tooling idot!! You never have had the game in check and never will, your just like the china shop in america reaping the benefits of what you make thats ****!!!! Carry on..
On a personall side note your pumps are the leading cause of stroker cp3s to go down!!! Look at other accounts undercutting dip **** they were not the only ones and a fight for who for that piece of junk pump?????

Last edited:
I read it very clearly. And what I got out of it was "I can't believe you won't give me all the credit for it." Someone else is given credit for some of it and you get butt hurt. Moron. Go dyno or do something else that isn't important dip chit.

Also, I'm glad you brought up our increased number of pump issues. We have been doing everything to make these things live forever. Seems we had a tooling issue. Well we FINALLY got the issue fixed a couple weeks ago. AirDog can get back on track of being the best pump on the market again. Thanks for bringing that up. I almost forgot to let people know. Thanks for the plug LOL

I like this guy ^^

Gee whiz. I go to Terre Haute for a minute to get some tacos in a bag and watch some racing and come back and this happens!! I can't leave y'all alone for a minute.

:thankyou2: for informing, good job, did you read that off their fb page too:hehe: you think that truck just sooo happens to run that good because i just drive it dumb ass :kick:s it is the shop truck yes, we built it together, i do a lil more than just drive it, go home :kick:

The word on the street is, the only thing you did for that truck was the tranny. Funny thing is, through out any of your threads or post, and from even meeting you in person, this was the first time I've heard the word "we"? Being a selfish asshole like yourself; yah your good at what you do, but treating people the way you do. I don't see you staying around much longer.
Have you ever heard of "dieing alone"? They way you treat people, I see this happening. You must be great with the ladies as well, right? Is there a Mrs. Douche bag in the picture? I highly doubt it.
:lolly: :shake: <<look, I can add stupid **** to my post 2!!

Gee whiz. I go to Terre Haute for a minute to get some tacos in a bag and watch some racing and come back and this happens!! I can't leave y'all alone for a minute.

Yes, they were delicious too.

Im actually a key stone dealer dumb ass, i got no info from wade or ron they begged you to drop them??? They couldn't give your pumps away, with a failure rate of 50 percent id beg to be done with you too, how many trucks have to show up on trailers or not start cause your pumps suck?? Your pumps have always sucked dont blame tooling idot!! You never have had the game in check and never will, your just like the china shop in america reaping the benefits of what you make thats ****!!!! Carry on..
On a personall side note your pumps are the leading cause of stroker cp3s to go down!!! Look at other accounts undercutting dip **** they were not the only ones and a fight for who for that piece of junk pump?????

Well I guess its their story. They can tell it how they want. Just keep in mind. They are your COMPETITOR and will undercut your sale price to ensure they get it and not you. I wouldn't really consider that a supporter. They did it 3 times in about 60 days so I did what I had to do. As for giving them away. They were only about $500K a year with us. For not being able to give them away. They sure sold plenty. It did suck to push that kind of business away but it was to protect the smaller people in the industry that actually care. You don't appreciate it cause you don't understand. Others pounced on the opportunity cause all they care about is making a buck. Regardless of the reputation of the company. Good for them. It will hurt them in the long run. But I do realize who I am talking to hear so I understand why you don't understand... Cause your a dip chit. Check out streetsideauto.com. They will beat any price you throw at them, they could give a chit less about pricing policies. I for one do care. Keep supporting your competition smart guy. Guess that explains why you spend every dollar on your trucks cause your not making squat. Keystone is laughing all the way to the bank on your a$$. LOL Argue with yourself from here on. I really feel like I just was suckered in to an arguement with a stupid 10 year old kid. At least I can... At least this... LOL Dork

Slipped back into the old me. My apologies. Carry on.

Last edited:
Dmitri or Rob please get me the exact time and mph for the Custom Auto truck so I can update the quick 50 list. Thanks.

The word on the street is, the only thing you did for that truck was the tranny. Funny thing is, through out any of your threads or post, and from even meeting you in person, this was the first time I've heard the word "we"? Being a selfish asshole like yourself; yah your good at what you do, but treating people the way you do. I don't see you staying around much longer.
Have you ever heard of "dieing alone"? They way you treat people, I see this happening. You must be great with the ladies as well, right? Is there a Mrs. Douche bag in the picture? I highly doubt it.
:lolly: :shake: <<look, I can add stupid **** to my post 2!!
Ill be back saturday bring your big mouth by the shop so i can shut it for you, what engine specs do you think are in that dually, whos years of breaking parts to be able to just throw a truck like that together?? Huh dumb ass!! tunning and setup????? And the most key factor the trans, people like you made me the way i am!!! Bring your ass to the shop if you got the balls i kno you live down the street!!!!

2tone.... all that is just smoke and fire to get around the truth and the fact your pumps suck still!!!! You never answered the other guys question either of why your better cause you cant everyones all ears buddy......

Last edited:
Ill be back saturday bring your big mouth by the shop so i can shut it for you, what engine specs do you think are in that dually, whos years of breaking parts to be able to just throw a truck like that together?? Huh dumb ass!! tunning and setup????? And the most key factor the trans, people like you made me the way i am!!! Bring your ass to the shop if you got the balls i kno you live down the street!!!!

You asked me 4 questions. Let me begin.
1. Custom Auto
2. Custom Auto
3. Custom Auto
4. Custom Auto
If Utah is down the street, you need a new map. Do you know what a MAP is? I can show you.
I also heard you of the Custom guys does tuning better than you? Do you have his number? Does anyone know what his name is? (on a serious note)

You asked me 4 questions. Let me begin.
1. Custom Auto
2. Custom Auto
3. Custom Auto
4. Custom Auto
If Utah is down the street, you need a new map. Do you know what a MAP is? I can show you.
I also heard you of the Custom guys does tuning better than you? Do you have his number? Does anyone know what his name is? (on a serious note)

Utah?? So you will have no problem with me saying high on the way through?? St george possibly :evil

Comp D PPV- Duramini2001 v Drama Diesel-

Weigh-ins Friday.....

Anyone else have squabbles that need broadcasted over the internet?

Utah?? So you will have no problem with me saying high on the way through?? St george possibly :evil

I find it cute that you think you know who this is... You can guess all you want numb nuts. St. George? I live in layton... Or maybe I'm just throwing out random cities as well...

So, tell me. When you know someone else is right, is it your plan to threaten to show up at their place?? Just face it, the guy from airdog was right. You would rather take credit for other people's hard work than bite your tongue and tell people who really built that truck. Or as you see it. Custom auto helped you build that truck, the truck you just said you planed, and built.

You say I'm the type of people that make you the way you are? What's my type? The type that tells the truth and show you for who you really are? The alway reason why your the way you are, is because your a selfish piece of ****.

Dmitri.
If your going to Ponci's and going through Reno and then 80 to 20, let me know and I'll buy you lunch(or dinner).

RonA

Man your gonna cause yourself to be hated worse than Wade. Some poeple have no filter i guess. LOL With the earlier statements, I assume you have not met Anthonys wife. And for you to threaten somebody with an a** whoopin, now thats hilarious. This is great entertainment.

I find it cute that you think you know who this is... You can guess all you want numb nuts. St. George? I live in layton... Or maybe I'm just throwing out random cities as well...

So, tell me. When you know someone else is right, is it your plan to threaten to show up at their place?? Just face it, the guy from airdog was right. You would rather take credit for other people's hard work than bite your tongue and tell people who really built that truck. Or as you see it. Custom auto helped you build that truck, the truck you just said you planed, and built.

You say I'm the type of people that make you the way you are? What's my type? The type that tells the truth and show you for who you really are? The alway reason why your the way you are, is because your a selfish piece of ****.

Its been said through out this hole thread "shop" truck moron!!!!! We built that truck at the shop i already said that!! You have not a clue what your talking about, this thread or any thing being said has not a single thing to do with your comments and lack of knowledge, and p

Its been said through out this hole thread "shop" truck moron!!!!! We built that truck at the shop i already said that!! You have not a clue what your talking about, this thread or any thing being said has not a single thing to do with your comments and lack of knowledge, and p

All I'm trying to get across is, give more credit to where credit is due. I will give you this tho, your trannys are *****in! What you have achieved, I can only dream of. All in all, you need to treat people better. Cuz your such a dick.... Now, how about you come over to my shop with YOUR big mouth.... Anyway....