7.58 @ 181

All I'm trying to get across is, give more credit to where credit is due. I will give you this tho, your trannys are *****in! What you have achieved, I can only dream of. All in all, you need to treat people better. Cuz your such a dick.... Now, how about you come over to my shop with YOUR big mouth.... Anyway....

Where ?? Is it??

You two homos shut the phuck up. Its like listening to two teenage girls.

Gayest thread ever.

why is air dog the best...why is it better then fass......and how is it better then fuel lab, half the moving parts, adjustable, ect........not arguing, this is a question..

patiently waiting...i even pm-ed him...

^ please inform us if he pms you

i really just wanna know why air dog is the best on the market.. or if there was any proof of that whats so ever, i'll upgrade liftpumps if someone can prove its better then what i have..i think fuel lab is gonna catch on real fast, thats some quality stuff right there.

Last edited:
You cut me deep just now Ginger. Real deep.

I think we should start a new section called:

"clawing their eyes out."

i really just wanna know why air dog is the best on the market.. or if there was any proof of that whats so ever, i'll upgrade liftpumps if someone can prove its better then what i have..i think fuel lab is gonna catch on real fast, thats some quality stuff right there.

I have never heard a Airpuppy sound like a dying rabbitt like another brand....

wow...lotta company reps looking bad here with the bickering....good inside look at some of the co's i might do biz with someday...

jus sayin...as u were..

And your avatar says what about your professional image?

... just sayin'..... not sayin'.....

Obviously touched a nerve there Stevie. I won't drag Buck or Jess into this because they have way too much class, something you have no clue about. What would be really a great time is for Buck and Rob to meet and have a good race or even better best 2 of 3 or even better 3 of 5. Think your truck can do that? I know Max Out can.

No, you haven't touched any nerves, you were just telling more of your lies, seems to be getting very common place for the Max'ed Out team these days. It's a little late now for you to say you would not drag them into it as you already did that some post back. If you want to talk about class, the first thing would be to live up to your agreements, something you and the Max'ed Out team has not done, several times to several different people! You were handed a complete package that was well proven and you have ran your mouth how it wasn't good enough when the truth is you and your tuner just couldn't get the job done and that was/is no ones fault but your own. So what you have tried to do is blame others for your short fall. I told the truth about it, and you jumped in saying no, no, no, and now that you've been caught you want to switch the conversation to how Max'ed Out can run rounds. Max'ed Out is not any better than any other truck out there, you've broken lots of parts just as everyone else has and you continue to break them today. You called us "yesterday's news" but were still in front of the pack so where does that leave you?

And your avatar says what about your professional image?

... just sayin'..... not sayin'.....

well..it fits right in round here....and im no professional..unless someone wants to pay me for being an asshole........ im just a paid wrenchslinger

You two homos shut the phuck up. Its like listening to two teenage girls.

Gayest thread ever.

Could you be more specific please? I don't know which 2 you are referring to. :hehe:
I love this place! :hehe: :hehe:
PS, this thread rules!

I have never heard a Airpuppy sound like a dying rabbitt like another brand....

:hehe: my roommates air dog always sounded like we were being chased by a world war 1 plane. I've had good luck with FASS and bad luck with air dog. But they work for some people.