7.58 @ 181

Subman

Here is a few of the old passes from 2010. Still waiting for Max'ed Out to catch up to us "yesterday's news" guys. :eek:wned:

These are with a truck weight at 6000 lbs with the stock suspension setup just as WE told you to do.

Attachments

• 11.07.2010 5 sec. pass.pdf
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You mean dmitri ran his 8000lb+ dually against robs race truck?? No way that trans was happy...

That wasent the epic grudge race, that is supposed to be down in texas with BOTH race truck lined up...not the over sized and underpowered dually...

still got down though.

This is not Dimitri's truck, it was built by Custom Auto in Idaho falls. He drives it.
Let's give credit where credit is due.

Subman

Here is a few of the old passes from 2010. Still waiting for Max'ed Out to catch up to us "yesterday's news" guys. :eek:wned:

These are with a truck weight at 6000 lbs with the stock suspension setup just as WE told you to do.

Obviously touched a nerve there Stevie. I won't drag Buck or Jess into this because they have way too much class, something you have no clue about. What would be really a great time is for Buck and Rob to meet and have a good race or even better best 2 of 3 or even better 3 of 5. Think your truck can do that? I know Max Out can.

Well, Dal edited it.. What I recall being written prior to the edit was a bunch of gibberish and utter retardation

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together - View Single Post - Scheid Diesel Drag Thread....

If Wade isn't sure what he did, I'll put money down he's got his own version of BeckyStarr brewing up.

This is not Dimitri's truck, it was built by Custom Auto in Idaho falls. He drives it.

?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I was checking Custom Auto's fb page. I guess from that run they've got a cracked header. That motor won't die! Haha

At any rate I had a good weekend with everyone who went to Montana. Everyone was impressive including Dmitri truck that was driven there on duals and then swapped to slicks...back to duals. And then drove it home.

I thought driving my rag 400 miles was impressive and I didn't run near the times that truck did. Oh well glad it was such a good turn out and all these e-battles are good for the sport no matter what. I look forward to meeting more of you

At any rate I had a good weekend with everyone who went to Montana. Everyone was impressive including Dmitri truck that was driven there on duals and then swapped to slicks...back to duals. And then drove it home.

I thought driving my rag 400 miles was impressive and I didn't run near the times that truck did. Oh well glad it was such a good turn out and all these e-battles are good for the sport no matter what. I look forward to meeting more of you

I heard the Dirty Crew put on a good show. How was the track?

:thankyou2: for informing, good job, did you read that off their fb page too:hehe: you think that truck just sooo happens to run that good because i just drive it dumb ass :kick:s it is the shop truck yes, we built it together, i do a lil more than just drive it, go home :kick:

Last edited:
:thankyou2: for informing, good job, did you read that off their fb page too:hehe: you think that truck just sooo happens to run that good because i just drive it dumb ass :kick:s it is the shop truck yes, we built it together, i do a lil more than just drive it, go home :kick:

uhhhh..... Hate for someone to not give you all the credit huh? Do you have extra wide Hogue doors to fit your head in the truck?

uhhhh..... Hate for someone to not give you all the credit huh? Do you have extra wide Hogue doors to fit your head in the truck?

Figures you would chime in with a dumb ass comment, i said "we" not i... maybe if you spent more time in the shop instead of internet ninja comments we wouldnt have so many warrenty issues on your pumps...... you can come back with what ever bull **** comment you want, read the post before you speak out of your ass

Last edited:
Figures you would chime in with a dumb ass comment, i said "we" not i... maybe if you spent more time in the shop instead of internet ninja comments we wouldnt have so many warrenty issues on your pumps...... you can come back with what ever bull **** comment you want, read the post before you speak out of your ass

I read it very clearly. And what I got out of it was "I can't believe you won't give me all the credit for it." Someone else is given credit for some of it and you get butt hurt. Moron. Go dyno or do something else that isn't important dip chit.

Also, I'm glad you brought up our increased number of pump issues. We have been doing everything to make these things live forever. Seems we had a tooling issue. Well we FINALLY got the issue fixed a couple weeks ago. AirDog can get back on track of being the best pump on the market again. Thanks for bringing that up. I almost forgot to let people know. Thanks for the plug LOL

Last edited:

P.s at least what we build actually works!!! the better question is at the end of the day whos head is bigger, mine or yours when you go home at night and fall asleep with yourself next to an air dog pump pic obove your bed with a bottle of lotion , :welcome:

P.s at least what we build actually works!!! the better question is at the end of the day whos head is bigger, mine or yours when you go home at night and fall asleep with yourself next to an air dog pump pic obove your bed with a bottle of lotion , :welcome:

I'll take my pic, airdog, lotion, multiple orgasms with my busty hot blonde wife and a real life. Rather than a long list of debt you can't get out of just trying to be "somebody". Because your personality sucks and nobody likes you.

P.S. at least my daddy can beat your daddy up. PUUSSYY!! LOL

Last edited:
I read it very clearly. And what I got out of it was "I can't believe you won't give me all the credit for it." Someone else is given credit for some of it and you get butt hurt. Moron. Go dyno or do something else that isn't important dip chit.

Also, I'm glad you brought up our increased number of pump issues. We have been doing everything to make these things live forever. Seems we had a tooling issue. Well we FINALLY got the issue fixed a couple weeks ago. AirDog can get back on track of being the best pump on the market again. Thanks for bringing that up. I almost forgot to let people know. Thanks for the plug LOL

no that guy was talking out of his ass just like you!! Oh really a tooling issue huh?? Exactly when were you going to let people know huh??? Just keep selling your **** product in the mean time great plan!!!! No wonder key stone dropped your ass!!!! Theres a reason i run FASS get lost...

Last edited:
I'll take my pic, airdog, lotion, multiple orgasms with my busty hot blonde wife and a real life. Rather than a long list of debt you can't get out of just trying to be "somebody". Because your personality sucks and nobody likes you.

P.S. at least my daddy can beat your daddy up. PUUSSYY!! LOL

Now this is a classic comment from a d bag .. way to rep your combacks like your product

no that guy was talking out of his ass just like you!! Oh really a tooling issue huh?? Exactly when were you going to let people know huh??? Just keep selling your **** product in the mean time great plan!!!! No wonder key stone dropped your ass!!!! Theres a reason i run FASS get lost...

HAHAHAHAHAHA I see you are as smart as the other dip chits you are hanging out with. The tooling issue was hit and miss. No way to tell there was an issue until a little ways down the road.

Keystone dropped us huh?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They begged for me not to drop their ass. They used their retail site of Streetside Auto to under cut all the dealers. I did my part to protect my dealer next work and gave them the boot. Keep getting your info from Wade and Ron. See how far that gets you in life dip chit. LOL If you need to confirm that you are an idiot and really don't know what your talking about. How any of our distributors send you the notice of us dropping Keystone. Weren't you just running your gums about people talking out of their ass. Or do you really think the info you were given was true? HAHAHA!!!
I take care and protect my dealers and understand the business side of things. You go make some dyno runs or something and let me handle the real work.

Last edited:
Now this is a classic comment from a d bag .. way to rep your combacks like your product

Really? Thats all you got? :doh: Ok I give up. Your to easy. Keep talking, I'm all ears. Tell me how dumb and all that stuff.

Last edited:

why is air dog the best...why is it better then fass......and how is it better then fuel lab, half the moving parts, adjustable, ect........not arguing, this is a question..