7.58 @ 181

Not a chance. if dmitris allison holds up that white truck will be seeing stars...
Simple fact that the Allison is running and keeping up with duraflites is amazing :clap:

I came across this video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpaK8HXZUt8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpaK8HXZUt8[/ame]

Looks like Overkill lined up next to the H&S truck... You can see the Dmax got the good launch then something went wrong

Nope, unfotunately we didnt make it. Niether did Sparkles. I guess I'll have to wait til next time to eat a cheeseburger while watching Shawn blow the bedazzlers off his britches. LOL Sounds like Rob has him covered for the time being.

I'll get those tags to you. I'd hate for you to have to spend $20 for new ones. :poke: Our 2wd could possibly be for sale. Got something new in mind.

$20.00 would be nice, but here where I live its $400.00 each! And you know my track record with two wheel drive trucks.

Just messing with you. I'll get the mailed out.

As for the truck, this is a modern day build. So you dont have to worry about non spooling turbos and racks hanging wide open. I think you would look great in it. LOL

You mean dmitri ran his 8000lb+ dually against robs race truck?? No way that trans was happy...

That wasent the epic grudge race, that is supposed to be down in texas with BOTH race truck lined up...not the over sized and underpowered dually...

still got down though.

Yes Dmitri ran the Custom Auto Dually, yes the dually that weights 2000 lbs ++ more then Robs, the dually that has nothing set up to drag race not even traction bars or gears!! So to only lose to Rob by less then a second is impressive for that Dually! I don't think any thing as heavy as that dually is running that fast????

Simple fact that the Allison is running and keeping up with duraflites is amazing :clap:

I came across this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpaK8HXZUt8

Looks like Overkill lined up next to the H&S truck... You can see the Dmax got the good launch then something went wrong

Between Overkill and the Custom Auto Dually both running Allison, I would say they have those tranny figured out!!!

Yes Dmitri ran the Custom Auto Dually, yes the dually that weights 2000 lbs ++ more then Robs, the dually that has nothing set up to drag race not even traction bars or gears!! So to only lose to Rob by less then a second is impressive for that Dually! I don't think any thing as heavy as that dually is running that fast????

Not true. We ran 11.60 way back in 08 in a megacab that weighed in at
8100. Single pump and turbo. There are other out the Im sure.

Thats right, forgot about him. Thats prolly the fastest dually ever.

Are you nuts...?

Dmitri's dually just ran a low 10...poo dot ,or your mega have never come close to that.

im willing to bet that if the trans had held he could have run a much better time, but that kinda weight is really hard on a trans...

Your right nothing at that weigth has come close, low 10's from a 8100lbs dually are gettin after it!!

Are you nuts...?

Dmitri's dually just ran a low 10...poo dot ,or your mega have never come close to that.

im willing to bet that if the trans had held he could have run a much better time, but that kinda weight is really hard on a trans...

Everything you say is "if" or some bs excuse. Stfu, your such a stupid m'fer. IF there was a 200mph wind behind him he could have went faster to. But there wasn't. Go play with your Barbie dolls or something dumb Fuk.

The "dually" wast a dually last weekend so you cant really claim fastest dually.... haha

ummmm. cuz he's an idiot?

Even if... I just spoke with him and he has no clue either.

I could see it if he posted something bad or caused an issue but the last post he said he made was in support of Phil Taylor for a threepeat at SDX...

So he isn't even sure what he did this time....

Even if... I just spoke with him and he has no clue either.

I could see it if he posted something bad or caused an issue but the last post he said he made was in support of Phil Taylor for a threepeat at SDX...

So he isn't even sure what he did this time....

Well, Dal edited it.. What I recall being written prior to the edit was a bunch of gibberish and utter retardation

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together - View Single Post - Scheid Diesel Drag Thread....

If Wade isn't sure what he did, I'll put money down he's got his own version of BeckyStarr brewing up.

Last edited:
What a GREAT show everyone, great sportsmanship between rob, ken, verlon and I.. I Broke a belt first round out, rob offered his spare, i got a rock in a slick rob and team offered there repair kit saving my ass twice in a row.. on a side personal note, my hats off for there help and sportsmanship.. Thank you!

We suffered a cracked up up pipe on the drive to billings that ended up getting worse through the day, i was running three classes and dynoed early that morning.. Took a loss in super diesel running a 11.904 to his 11.988, i was having trouble keeping it lit at the line due that that pipe leaking, and got treed by a lil more than a tenth, but the race still came down to the bumper, i came off the throttle right before the end and just tried to peddle it but couldnt get the chargers to come back up in time and lost by inches.. I have never had more fun losing lol :)

I ended up having to for fit my round in sportsman, for super street to save the up pipe, i knew after that super diesel round it maybe only had a pass left at best.. With it leaking like a civ i was not willing for a sec to turn down my super street run once i found out i was running rob. My friends were asking if it blew being 400+ miles from home what i was going to do.. My quick response was... who gives a **** im going to spray the bawwwwlllllsssss outta that sum ***** haha, and that i did.. Cut a .064 tree on rob and hit the button a lil early, turned into a driving show as i tried to keep the truck out of the side of maxed out just passed the tree, blew the pipe at the 330 and just held it to the floor and never looked back.. Turned out being the second time in the same day i had a blast losing :) 10.34 @ 140.6 to robs 9.79 at 143.6 ill take that with a smile... Congrats to everyone that competed was great turn out and alot of fun!!!