7.58 @ 181

Buck, I and Nathan spent many hours on the phone together working out what needed to be done, ask him. It was supposed to be a team effort but you sure screwed the people that got you there! You and Rob were no where to be found! You were given a package that had proven itself already to run 9's plain and simple. Not only were you given the complete combination to have the power and get it to the ground Buck also gave you guys the exact suspension setup and tire combination. I know people that would pay plenty for that kind of information.

The fact that you try as hard as you can to down play how much you were given up front goes to really showing what kind of people you and Rob really are!

I did not get it into the 9's but without all the information and parts that we gave you guys, you would still be playing with yourselves today in the 12's. The fact that it took you years to get it to work is only due to your tuner.

Thanks Steve we obviously couldn't have done anything without you. Because you worked so hard on the design, build, and mental assembly of Max Out, you never had time to get your Power Adder II into production or work on your Prostock truck thats been sitting in your shop for the last 5 or 6 years. I want to personally thank you for your sacrafice. You really took a couple for the team.

Last edited:
Sh!t Stick first of all Max'd out started in 2009 which is four years and hit the 9's the third month it was running. May of 2009 here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyzETNnFjvA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eidahodieselpower%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D740%26page%3D3&feature=player_embedded Don't think anyone ever said it didn't break parts, lots of them in 2010. As far as you coming in an 8100 lb dually I'm assuming it's Pierce's that went 10.84 @ 123 at SLC last weekend? It gained 200 lbs someplace was told it weighed 7900 lbs. But like everything else you do you tend to stretch the truth or just flat out lie. If it goes faster than 11.50 without a roll bar, I will have it kicked off the track. We don't need you or your half asses ways of doing things. You fuk up and wreck and it is found that NHRDA let you race without the proper equipment and we won't have a diesel drag racing associaton. Be warned you faster than 11.50 without a roll bar and your gone.

this Guy likes the word sh!t stick huh?

Comp d has turned into the scene at the airstrip in fast and furious.

For sale, anything I own diesel.

I've noticed a trend that almost every thread started about/ by Wade ends up with people fighting. Hmmmmm.. wonder why

Wow, this thread sure got interesting after I last checked on it....I was wondering why it kept appearing back at the top of the forum so often.

Comp d has turned into the scene at the airstrip in fast and furious.

When I shoot naaaws, the haters be hatin' on my xhaust flamz LOL

dynoflame.jpg

Thanks Steve we obviously couldn't have done anything without you. Because you worked so hard on the design, build, and mental assembly of Max Out, you never had time to get your Power Adder II into production or work on your Prostock truck thats been sitting in your shop for the last 5 or 6 years. I want to personally thank you for your sacrafice. You really took a couple for the team.

Maybe next time before you and Rob start running your mouths about someone else's racing efforts you might think twice about it, but I kind of doubt it. As for the efforts WE (Nathan, Buck and myself) made for the Max'ed Out truck that boat sailed long ago, lesson learned by us ALL! It's sure is sad that you and Rob say you did it all when nothing can be farther from the truth.

I know where another one is you could buy. It can be delivered also.

What is it that you have Ashley? And are you going to send me my tags back or what? Your sorry butt is probably at Scheids anyway. Did Dmitri show up for the death match? Lmfao

I heard Dmitri is in Billings and ran 11.6 at 84 mph on the breaks so that Dually doesn't get kicked off the track! Was told he also Dyno it too! 1400+ HP

The epic Grudge race did take place. I dont remember the exact times as its been a long day, but Dmitri sprayed the house down and ran a low 10. Rob was starting in second gear and ran a 9 something..........

The epic Grudge race did take place. I dont remember the exact times as its been a long day, but Dmitri sprayed the house down and ran a low 10. Rob was starting in second gear and ran a 9 something..........

Does anyone have video of the race???

What is it that you have Ashley? And are you going to send me my tags back or what? Your sorry butt is probably at Scheids anyway. Did Dmitri show up for the death match? Lmfao

Nope, unfotunately we didnt make it. Niether did Sparkles. I guess I'll have to wait til next time to eat a cheeseburger while watching Shawn blow the bedazzlers off his britches. LOL Sounds like Rob has him covered for the time being.

I'll get those tags to you. I'd hate for you to have to spend $20 for new ones. :poke: Our 2wd could possibly be for sale. Got something new in mind.

Nope, unfotunately we didnt make it. Niether did Sparkles. I guess I'll have to wait til next time to eat a cheeseburger while watching Shawn blow the bedazzlers off his britches. LOL Sounds like Rob has him covered for the time being.

I'll get those tags to you. I'd hate for you to have to spend $20 for new ones. :poke: Our 2wd could possibly be for sale. Got something new in mind.

It sounds like Rob did beat Dmitri, but it was in the Custom Auto Dually, not his race truck.

You mean dmitri ran his 8000lb+ dually against robs race truck?? No way that trans was happy...

That wasent the epic grudge race, that is supposed to be down in texas with BOTH race truck lined up...not the over sized and underpowered dually...

still got down though.