7.58 @ 181

Well, Dal edited it.. What I recall being written prior to the edit was a bunch of gibberish and utter retardation.

LOL

That's 75% of the post from everyone here!!!
Why should Wade be any different?? lol

Ah well.... He tends to always go faster everytime the haters come out..

Just for fun went to the ET calculator, Says at that weight it took 1772 horse.. For all my dyno haters thats on the track UNCORRECTED :) Funny thing is the dyno read out at 1436 hummmmmm Which is wrong, the trap speed, or dyno :) Food for thought :pop::pop: Not trying to stir the pot just found this very interesting.

Last edited:
wade, rob, ken, and dimitri should never be banned on this site, that is half the entertainment on here.:hehe::hehe:

You mean dmitri ran his 8000lb+ dually against robs race truck?? No way that trans was happy...

That wasent the epic grudge race, that is supposed to be down in texas with BOTH race truck lined up...not the over sized and underpowered dually...

still got down though.

No way that truck was 8k lbs. For a dually I would think it should at least have dually fenders on not 3" bushwacker flares. I do give Dmitri credit though, at least there was a truck in the other lane to race against.......

Just for fun went to the ET calculator, Says at that weight it took 1772 horse.. For all my dyno haters thats on the track UNCORRECTED :) Funny thing is the dyno read out at 1436 hummmmmm Which is wrong, the trap speed, or dyno :) Food for thought :pop::pop: Not trying to stir the pot just found this very interesting.

The MPH calculator shows 1527 HP for 8100 lbs @ 140.6 MPH....
The ET calculator shows even less HP but the fact that you spun and got sideways during the first 60' severely messes up that calculation.

The MPH based HP is impressive because that's the average HP put down to the track throughout the run, averaging 1500+ is insane for both the motor and that Allison transmission, congrats!!!!!

Vid from Salt Lake.... Looks like a good crowd there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Ynny5pnc8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Ynny5pnc8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Maybe next time before you and Rob start running your mouths about someone else's racing efforts you might think twice about it, but I kind of doubt it. As for the efforts WE (Nathan, Buck and myself) made for the Max'ed Out truck that boat sailed long ago, lesson learned by us ALL! It's sure is sad that you and Rob say you did it all when nothing can be farther from the truth.

I wonder how Nathan likes you dragging him into your web? I think I'll ask him. You tried that crap with me when you got butt hurt because Rob went with SoCal and I wouldn't play your game. When Max'd Out got quicker than Buck's truck in the 1/4 mile and you couldn't stand that and told everyone who would listen how you had done the design and oversaw the build on it. You have alienated damn near everyone you have ever worked with Steve, you ever wonder how that happened? About all you have left is Buck. Haven't met him or Jess but they must have the patience of saints to put up with your narcissistic crap.

You had nothing but excuses when we were trying to work with you building those first two engines for Max'd Out. You had them for damn near a year and did absolutely nothing. When I called you were always blaming someone else. I got fed up. Finally found the builder who had built Nick's first engine and had him put them together. You did talk to him I know and because of that we didn't install the billet main caps.

Steve you know a lot of good information, and were a big help when we built Max'd Out. And if you weren't such a complete ass 99% of the time, and a me, me, me, guy trying to take the credit for damn near everything that has ever happened in the Dmax world, but then turn on everyone the first minute things don't go to your liking, maybe folks would take you more seriously.

You are yesterday's news Steve, you peaked with the LB7 and the completely over priced TTS Extreme. I suggest you either catch up or shut up, and you are too damn stubborn to even entertain the thought that there are people in this industry that know as much or more than you do.

So go ahead and make another post that we were given the complete blue print for a 9 sec truck, Steve I really don't care. You are in your own little world and buddy there are not many others in there with you.

Last edited:
Yes Dmitri ran the Custom Auto Dually, yes the dually that weights 2000 lbs ++ more then Robs, the dually that has nothing set up to drag race not even traction bars or gears!! So to only lose to Rob by less then a second is impressive for that Dually! I don't think any thing as heavy as that dually is running that fast????

Must have been a different truck than the one I saw run. Not a dually, (at least in Billings) running cheater slicks all the way around and and all over the track. The truck may weigh 8000+ lbs in shop truck trim but I'd bet it was a good 500 or more lbs less than that in Billings. Verlon's truck weighs 7800 lbs with a hugh front bumper, real street tires and lost of stuff inside. If the truck Dmitri ran weighed 8000+ lbs, he had lead bars in the back seat.

It was still a hell of a show, the drag strip is 1320 feet, Dmitri's pass against Rob was about 1500' due to being all over the track. He did manage to keep it in his lane, and that was no small trick.

LOL

That's 75% of the post from everyone here!!!
Why should Wade be any different?? lol

Ah well.... He tends to always go faster everytime the haters come out..

Cause Wade thinks he's special. Swole, we understand your distress and consternation, now that Wade has cut you off !!.........from free parts

I don't care what the weight is of the Custom Auto truck, it hauls a$$ and is making huge HP.

Cause Wade thinks he's special. Swole, we understand your distress and consternation, now that Wade has cut you off !!.........from free parts

LOL

Where do you get your info??
Wade's actually NEVER given me anything for free except his time when he helped with the short block long ago.. That was out of the goodness of his heart, just like most all the help I've recieved over the years. And I still appreciate everyone who offered help more than they'll ever know.

I've always tried to develope Friendships, not free parts sources. Because in the end, friends and family mean SO MUCH More to me... HENCE the reason I've defended my True friends.. And will keep defending... Even if it cost me my life someday..

This ^ is how I roll...

Nice try though... Have another glass of Hateraid there Bruh...

Must have been a different truck than the one I saw run. Not a dually, (at least in Billings) running cheater slicks all the way around and and all over the track. The truck may weigh 8000+ lbs in shop truck trim but I'd bet it was a good 500 or more lbs less than that in Billings. Verlon's truck weighs 7800 lbs with a hugh front bumper, real street tires and lost of stuff inside. If the truck Dmitri ran weighed 8000+ lbs, he had lead bars in the back seat.

It was still a hell of a show, the drag strip is 1320 feet, Dmitri's pass against Rob was about 1500' due to being all over the track. He did manage to keep it in his lane, and that was no small trick.

same truck, they just took the dually rear wheels off for slicks

in the other thread he said he took it over to the local scales and it was just a little over 8k, said the truck started life as a c&c and with adding the bed, sled pull hitch, all the turbo stuff/nitrous etc. i can see it weighing alot

I wonder how Nathan likes you dragging him into your web? I think I'll ask him. You tried that crap with me when you got butt hurt because Rob went with SoCal and I wouldn't play your game. When Max'd Out got quicker than Buck's truck in the 1/4 mile and you couldn't stand that and told everyone who would listen how you had done the design and oversaw the build on it. You have alienated damn near everyone you have ever worked with Steve, you ever wonder how that happened? About all you have left is Buck. Haven't met him or Jess but they must have the patience of saints to put up with your narcissistic crap.

You had nothing but excuses when we were trying to work with you building those first two engines for Max'd Out. You had them for damn near a year and did absolutely nothing. When I called you were always blaming someone else. I got fed up. Finally found the builder who had built Nick's first engine and had him put them together. You did talk to him I know and because of that we didn't install the billet main caps.

Steve you know a lot of good information, and were a big help when we built Max'd Out. And if you weren't such a complete ass 99% of the time, and a me, me, me, guy trying to take the credit for damn near everything that has ever happened in the Dmax world, but then turn on everyone the first minute things don't go to your liking, maybe folks would take you more seriously.

You are yesterday's news Steve, you peaked with the LB7 and the completely over priced TTS Extreme. I suggest you either catch up or shut up, and you are too damn stubborn to even entertain the thought that there are people in this industry that know as much or more than you do.

So go ahead and make another post that we were given the complete blue print for a 9 sec truck, Steve I really don't care. You are in your own little world and buddy there are not many others in there with you.

If your so worried about Nathan why not give him a call. If you bothered to read what I typed it said "WE" not "I" but you go ahead and keep trying to twist things around to make you feel better. You did not find the builder that assembled Nick's motor as we told you who it was and supplied the number, again just your way of twisting things. As I said before Max'ed Out was handed a complete package that was already proven to run 9's, from the powertrain to the suspension and setup. Just because it took you a few years to learn to follow directions is on you and your tuner not the package you were supplied with.

As far as being butt hurt because I refused to give you free parts when you NEVER lived up to your part of the first deal to start with, keep dreaming. Rob switched to SoCal because they gave him a free engine if he switched to buy parts from them. You guys did to Fish Tuning the same as you did to TTS and the reputation of doing it to others is growing out there as I here it more and more each day.

BTW how many 5.xx 1/8 mile passes do you guys have in Max'ed Out?

Buck has a hand full of slips with the truck so who's out of date here!