7.58 @ 181

Seriously Wade....let the truck and time slips do your talking!!! Friendly advice.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

I AM the PR guy... LOL
And I thought it couldn't get any worse! :doh:

Congrats Wade on a great pass!

Now how about you line up with some competition instead of making exhibition passes? Here is an idea, since you say you have raced in Top Sportsman, how about racing at the Yellowbullet Nationals the end of next month? You won't be able to mess around staging though.

And I thought it couldn't get any worse! :doh:

Congrats Wade on a great pass!

It can always get worse Greg...lol
You've never been a Swole fan, so I don't expect you'd care if it did... lol

I am however impressed with everyone giving Wade props and being pretty cool about the whole thing.... I applaud you guys of that..

:hehe: That's a fuking good one! :hehe:

What constitutes a "Swole Fan"? Someone who hangs on every post of an attention starved douche bag that doesn't know when to shut up??:lolly:

Love you Too Greg!!! I refuse to pick on the Elderly... LOL

Next time just tell me how you really feel...

I haven't been around long enough to know who Wade is or what his story is but those videos tell it all!

That thing hooked and got with it fast!! Like someone else said, it sounded a lot like a gasser. I love that the only smoke I saw was a small puff on the launch. Excellent job, Wade!! I'm sure you've come a long way to get to this point!

Those clowns modding their trucks with daddy's credit card thinking black smoke and boost means power have no clue! LOL

Nice clean run - looks like you finally got everything dialed in. You've got our truck covered by about a tenth at the 1/8, and two tenths at the 1/4 - we've got some work to do now, had a quick meeting about that today with the boss.

Congratulations - I know, personally, how challenging it can be to get everything setup just right and have it all come together for more than just one run.

See you at the track!

The gauntlet has been thrown.......

As much as it pains me going to give Wade some credit were its due.....it pleases me that Banks has to step up. David and Goliath as you have it.

Last edited:
181 mph is moving out, glad to see this is pulling the banks team out of retirement.

Nice clean run - looks like you finally got everything dialed in. You've got our truck covered by about a tenth at the 1/8, and two tenths at the 1/4 - we've got some work to do now, had a quick meeting about that today with the boss.

Congratulations - I know, personally, how challenging it can be to get everything setup just right and have it all come together for more than just one run.

See you at the track!

Oh that $#!^ just got real! :hehe:

Banks, Wade, or Darren ?????? If they all show up at the same event should make for some good racing.