7.58 @ 181

Damn that truck was moving!

Going to have to make it a point to attend Ennis this year.

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen - our second baby is due mid-October, so daddy's not leaving the state, much less the immediate 5 mile radius.

Congtrats Matt...

Any chance the rail will get to the track this summer?..... can't wait to hear that thing run.

Can you say if you've been working on the S-10? Is there a chance it will get to the track this year?
Just my wild ass guess but I don't expect to see the S-10 until the skunk works has found at least another quarter second as I doubt GB will bring it out to come in second.

One last thing.... Any news on the Pikes Peak race?

Thanks guys.

I can't comment on the drag race projects any more except to say that when we do run, we'll be sure to get good video for those that can't be there to see it.

Pike's Peak is back on, scheduled for 8-12 - I'll be on a plane on the 6th and will be out in Colorado all week supporting the team and (hopefully) getting more good on-car video.

Pike's Peak is back on, scheduled for 8-12 - I'll be on a plane on the 6th and will be out in Colorado all week supporting the team and (hopefully) getting more good on-car video.

I will find ya and have a beer with ya to celebrate the new baby.

Throw Hogue in Dr. P's truck and send all 4 to zmax. BOOM!!! Put Wade and Greg on the same side and see if both heads could fit between the concrete barriers at the same time. The vibrations from wades tire shakes will likely keep them loosened up enough to make it.

I was thinking the same thing, dunno about the hogue part. Do the laughlins still own that truck and run it? I had seen a comment by Alex about wanting to run the sidewinder but Dr. P threw down the ninja smoke.

Thanks guys.

I can't comment on the drag race projects any more except to say that when we do run, we'll be sure to get good video for those that can't be there to see it.

That's a must....... and stick it onto the car a little better this time :D

Hope ya kick ass at Pikes Peak......

Last edited:
Nice job Wade! Congrats on the great runs. We will see you in SLC.

Great job Wade.
Now if your going to drive all the way to SLC. you might as well swing by Billings on your way home. Brake the beams and your qualified for the World Finals.

Great job Wade.
Now if your going to drive all the way to SLC. you might as well swing by Billings on your way home. Brake the beams and your qualified for the World Finals.

No doubt! A what 7 or 8 truck ladder in Pro Stock at finals would be fun to watch for sure..
:tree:

Congrats wade. I am sure with a new WR you will be at Scheid. The largest event in the world in respect to our sport to back it up and show Darren how to do it.

Congrats wade. I am sure with a new WR you will be at Scheid. The largest event in the world in respect to our sport to back it up and show Darren how to do it.

X2

Shut the mouth down for a minute, show us what you and the sponsors can make that truck do.

Congrats too, thats moving out. Helluva ET. :Cheer:

Okay Bus and Craig..

The last time you (Bus) brought that chit up and I replied to it, MY POST WERE DELETED AND I WAS SENT A TEXT BY STAFF THREATNING TO BAN ME IF I KEPT DEFENDING MYSELF!! The "MAFIA" gets protected here.

That was a COMPLETELY different thing!! NO Nut swinging, just backing one of my best friends and standing up for the Phuggin TRUTH!!

I lost several friends over that deal but still sleep just fine at night cause I know and stood by the TRUTH!!!

Talking about someones record pass and defending a friend that lost over $100,000 in warranty issues is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!

So Bus, IF I GET BANNED FOR THIS REPLY, IT'll be due to you guys stirring the damn pot !

Call your "Mafia" Boys and talk to them about it and bad mouth Me if you want... That chit is done and over with. Damage done , friends lost, etc.!!

Ummm, if its my texts to you, you are refering to, I asked you to leave that sh!t off the board, you responded back about, "the truth" and what not. I told you to let it go and you responded back about protecting a friend. I told you that dog has been sleeping, let it sleep and you damn well knew it should stay sleeping. You got pissed and I told you either leave it alone or I would remove the post and you to keep from ****ting up the board and any more friendships over something that had been over with.

Drop the drama with the mafia ****, no ones opinion matters more than anyone elaes here, we beat on everyone equally, we just beat on Tards more equally. :stab:

No ones out to silence you. We all know thats not possible. Lol (meant to be humorous, not a shot)!bif

Amazing how someone like Wade can make me like Banks :lolly:

I'm not part of some Mafia, swole. But I still think you've got a screw loose to be friends with Wade. Other then that I still like ya :Cheer:

Last edited:
What transmission is in Wade's truck now? He use to run a Lenco but I was told he now uses something else.