7.58 @ 181

So did he show at SLC? Just a short drive to Billings from there to race at a real Diesel race this coming weekend and get qualified for the world finals in Ennis Texas on the 13th of Oct.

Yup!! Last I heard he's run a 7.92 and a 7.70 at that Altitude..

This video was text to me by JD Deardon, so the quaity isn't great but it's a clean pass.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTRiyDEqeY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTRiyDEqeY[/ame]

Damnit that sounds good.

I still can't get used to the gasser sound for a Diesel.
Kinda takes a little excitment off of it for me though.
I guess I just like the traditional sound of a dmax and especially a Cummins hauling down the track.

truck didnt want to spool at all...the track was very loose in the front half in our first two passes 7.93 and a 7.82, i had to peddle it a few times early, both passes the last pass the track tighten'd up quite a bit, we accually took power out to try help get down the track... and we had a great run going ran a 5 flat @ 144.5 to the 1/8the and just after the 1/8th the rear end was breaking looose pretty bad, and to counter steer at that speed is iffy on a junk track, so i drove as far as i felt safe and shut it down early and pulled the shutes, very surprised by the times,7.70, all our 60's were 1.23....which sucks, but thats how it goes in unknown terrritory and a very slick track. but then again we have been working very hard to better our whole team and truck combo.

Lots of people in the stands, in the pits and around the booths from what i saw. It was nice to have met so many nice people.

Last edited:
I still can't get used to the gasser sound for a Diesel.
Kinda takes a little excitment off of it for me though.
I guess I just like the traditional sound of a dmax and especially a Cummins hauling down the track.

I love the sound of both Wade's truck and Banks. So Wade you are close to Billings, better come up next weekend and get qualified for the World Finals in Ennis in Oct.

I love the sound of both Wade's truck and Banks. So Wade you are close to Billings, better come up next weekend and get qualified for the World Finals in Ennis in Oct.

That would mean he would actually have to race someone LOL

Air quality SUCKED with all the fires around Utah.

In other news.. Wade, what happened to the tow rig!?

Loved the sound of Wades truck going down the track. Track prep was a joke, no vht at all. Looked like a lot of trucks were fighting traction issues all night.

So did he show at SLC? Just a short drive to Billings from there to race at a real Diesel race this coming weekend and get qualified for the world finals in Ennis Texas on the 13th of Oct.

Why do you say this stupid stuff?? Real diesel race??

NADM is diesel only(no gassers), packed stands and lots of racers,spectators.... not sure how much more "real" you can get.

Your shamless plugs are getting old, and im sure randy dosent like you bad mouthing his competition every chance you get...

Why do you say this stupid stuff?? Real diesel race??

NADM is diesel only(no gassers), packed stands and lots of racers,spectators.... not sure how much more "real" you can get.

Your shamless plugs are getting old, and im sure randy dosent like you bad mouthing his competition every chance you get...

STFU.