7.58 @ 181

Nice clean run - looks like you finally got everything dialed in. You've got our truck covered by about a tenth at the 1/8, and two tenths at the 1/4 - we've got some work to do now, had a quick meeting about that today with the boss.

Congratulations - I know, personally, how challenging it can be to get everything setup just right and have it all come together for more than just one run.

See you at the track!
now we are talking! Unfortuntely this will have to take place at a Nadm sanctioned test and tune lol could not pass that one up.

Nice clean run - looks like you finally got everything dialed in. You've got our truck covered by about a tenth at the 1/8, and two tenths at the 1/4 - we've got some work to do now, had a quick meeting about that today with the boss.

Congratulations - I know, personally, how challenging it can be to get everything setup just right and have it all come together for more than just one run.

See you at the track!

Why wait untill someone shows you up? Why not run the truck all year, making passes all the time rather than just dumping a wheelbarrow of Banks money into to make a record?

As much as I like to give Wade crap, at least he is making TnT passes quite often.....rather than setting a record and pushing the truck off into a corner.

Hopefully all three will be at the same place to compete id travel to watch that. Congrats wade. Time for banks and Darron to get there trucks back to the track

Thanks again guys for your positive comments. Were not quite finished yet........... We still have room for improvements.

Im thinkin getting our reaction times in check along with a better 60' and maybe adding dual cp3 pumps would make a huge difference....but we will see how things go in the next month or so. We may just leave it alone....

Matt, Thanks for your comments, Your right this is harder than it looks.... hope to see you guys making laps soon.

Couple have asked about the time it has taken to get here.

61 passes

1 year and 11 months since first lap.

Getting here after so much hard work and issue's is both exciting and humbling, We are very thankful for those who stood by us and belived that we could get there.

Thanks again to everyone from the sponsors to the friends/crew, together we earned this!

Last edited:
Thanks again guys for your positive comments. Were not quite finished yet........... We still have room for improvements.

Im thinkin getting our reaction times in check along with a better 60' and maybe adding dual cp3 pumps would make a huge difference....but we will see how things go in the next month or so. We may just leave it alone....

Matt, Thanks for your comments, Your right this is harder than it looks.... hope to see you guys making laps soon.

Couple have asked about the time it has taken to get here.

61 passes

1 year and 11 months since first lap.

Getting here after so much hard work and issue's is both exciting and humbling, We are very thankful for those who stood by us and belived that we could get there.

Thanks again to everyone from the sponsors to the friends/crew, together we earned this!

Leave it at that. Your doing good so far. I see the hand reaching over your shoulder towards your back. Congrats, your trucks hauling but your still a douche

Like it or not the truck put the numbers down. Congratulation on a quick pass. Now let's see it do it with someone line up next to it.

I don't give a flyin rats ass how fast it goes, it's still Wade, he could make a 4 second 1 mile pass and I wouldn't shake his hand.

See you at the track!

I was hoping you guys would see this. Now The Sidewinder, Wade and Darren at the same race would be fun to watch.:rockwoot:

I was hoping you guys would see this. Now The Sidewinder, Wade and Darren at the same race would be fun to watch.:rockwoot:

Throw Hogue in Dr. P's truck and send all 4 to zmax. BOOM!!! Put Wade and Greg on the same side and see if both heads could fit between the concrete barriers at the same time. The vibrations from wades tire shakes will likely keep them loosened up enough to make it.

Wade, Darren & Banks at Ennis in October? Wade - you can still make it to a race to qualify!

Wade, Darren & Banks at Ennis in October? Wade - you can still make it to a race to qualify!

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen - our second baby is due mid-October, so daddy's not leaving the state, much less the immediate 5 mile radius.

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen - our second baby is due mid-October, so daddy's not leaving the state, much less the immediate 5 mile radius.

You get my text?

Congrats BTW.

Throw Hogue in Dr. P's truck and send all 4 to zmax. BOOM!!! Put Wade and Greg on the same side and see if both heads could fit between the concrete barriers at the same time. The vibrations from wades tire shakes will likely keep them loosened up enough to make it.

came back to post this exact thing!

LOL, congrats Matt! Just get the truck ready and send the guys to Ennis without you!