7.58 @ 181

Why do you say this stupid stuff?? Real diesel race??

NADM is diesel only(no gassers), packed stands and lots of racers,spectators.... not sure how much more "real" you can get.

Your shamless plugs are getting old, and im sure randy dosent like you bad mouthing his competition every chance you get...

Muncie was none of these, didnt see the stands at Salt Lake but there wasnt alot of traffic in the vendor area till the late night street drags hooligans started showing up. Even then there was a couple diesel trucks that raced that night that didnt race in the NADM race

All I'm saying Wade is come to Billings, get qualified for the World Finals in Ennis and come race Darren and Dirty max, Mad Max and maybe Banks if we can talk him out of retirement. I know you don't have a prayer's chance in hell do to not having a clue how to cut a .4 protree but it would be good to see it actually go down the track with another vehicle in the other lane instead of these, exhibition passes you are making famous.

All I'm saying Wade is come to Billings, get qualified for the World Finals in Ennis and come race Darren and Dirty max, Mad Max and maybe Banks if we can talk him out of retirement. I know you don't have a prayer's chance in hell do to not having a clue how to cut a .4 protree but it would be good to see it actually go down the track with another vehicle in the other lane instead of these, exhibition passes you are making famous.

Backpeddle all you want...

you seem to forget i've won three championships with NHRDA and got runner up in the other, Prostreet and pro 1. I know how to race and can cut a light Sportsman, .500 or .400 as good as anyone else. We run 3-4 times at every event, no matter the conditions we've shown that we can get it done.

It's no fun running by myself, but niether is running a 8-9 second pro stock field...for the sand bag.....or guys that cant make laps....and break every other pass...All these guys know where to find me, i've made all my races known ahead of time, and it looks like they dont want to race me.

Normally the slower guys challenge the faster guy...not the other way around.

If i had no job, life or family i could do a double event west coast swing, but that is not going to happen this time. I wanted to, but even then the drive to texas is out for us this year, so to qualify would be useless this year.

We have plans for next year that may include some of these events.

If i had no job, life or family i could do a double event west coast swing, but that is not going to happen this time. I wanted to, but even then the drive to texas is out for us this year, so to qualify would be useless this year.

We have plans for next year that may include some of these events.

Wade a hougein' minute... Doesn't NADM padd your pocket book?

Likewise, no one has ever said "I read some interwebz posts from this keyboard racer Jason Czerak, and I was hooked on diesel."

And I expect NO ONE to have or will. I wouldn't follow my bad examples if I were me... ohh wait. d'oh.

I may not travel 1000's of miles to the closest diesel event(s) due to my life/work imbalance, but I do attend a decent amount of car shows monthly. I do not act like Wade's been described to and I do get a lot of interest and do my little part in educating the public and helping out the folks that need a little help her and there. So don't think I just sit behind a keyboard and race, I go out and give rides and chat and what not all the time. Not everyone has a race track with in 30 minutes of their home, it's an all day ordeal for us up here in MSP.

No, they dont pad my pockets jason, i get the same purse anyone else does in the pro classes. If you or anyone else worried about it showed up.....You would know.

No, they dont pad my pockets jason, i get the same purse anyone else does in the pro classes. If you or anyone else worried about it showed up.....You would know.

LOL.

ummm, if you can't figure it out from what I bolded, there's no hope for you to understand what Subman and others have said.

you seem to forget i've won three championships with NHRDA and got runner up in the other, Prostreet and pro 1.

Name them. NHRDA started championship points this year. World Finals started three season ago. I have not seen you compete in either. Please fill us in on your championships. NHRDA has good records, so be careful.

Does anyone ever call out Rob, Subman, Darren, or others for NOT going to NADM events???

Just sayin....

I may not travel 1000's of miles to the closest diesel event(s) due to my life/work imbalance, but I do attend a decent amount of car shows monthly. I do not act like Wade's been described to and I do get a lot of interest and do my little part in educating the public and helping out the folks that need a little help her and there. So don't think I just sit behind a keyboard and race, I go out and give rides and chat and what not all the time. Not everyone has a race track with in 30 minutes of their home, it's an all day ordeal for us up here in MSP.

So to summarize:

You don't have a race truck.
You don't go to race tracks.
You don't commit the time to go racing.
You hang out with local waxers at the Lawn Chair Nationals when you have time.
Your personal truck couldn't catch Wade if it had a JATO in the bed.

Yet....

You spend thousands of posts (3-year-old level of intelligence) throwing rocks at Wade, who, while a bit goofy in how he carries himself, is running a truck down a track at a blistering speed. Evetually he will meet up with and race your action figure heroes from the interwebz too.

Your next anti-Wade post will change nothing. Why do you keep up this shat?

Name them. NHRDA started championship points this year. World Finals started three season ago. I have not seen you compete in either. Please fill us in on your championships. NHRDA has good records, so be careful.

Rob you should have done your research before you act like you know it all. Be careful you might have to admit your wrong.

07-08 Pro street and pro 1 were the classes i competed in. Division 5 NHRDA

Last edited:
So to summarize:

You don't have a race truck.
You don't go to race tracks.
You don't commit the time to go racing.
You hang out with local waxers at the Lawn Chair Nationals when you have time.
Your personal truck couldn't catch Wade if it had a JATO in the bed.

Yet....

You spend thousands of posts (3-year-old level of intelligence) throwing rocks at Wade, who, while a bit goofy in how he carries himself, is running a truck down a track at a blistering speed. Evetually he will meet up with and race your action figure heroes from the interwebz too.

Your next anti-Wade post will change nothing. Why do you keep up this shat?

It goes fast! Moar rattles please!
4 hours, round trip of travel for the nearest one, would you do this every week?
Nope. Busy life.
Yep, even spectate at the street races every now and then.
Nope, don't care too.

Goofy? hahah, lets not give him that much credit. Retarded sounds about right.

Why, cuz it pissed morons like you and wade off.

ohh look, it worked.

Does anyone ever call out Rob, Subman, Darren, or others for NOT going to NADM events???

Just sayin....

I have gone to a few, and even won a couple. I like some parts of that organization, but others are lacking. The competition is not there anymore to interest me or my sponsors. How many Pro Trucks were in competition and what times did they run? One of our team was racing there so I do know.

Exposure with the TV coverage is where I do the best for our team and sponsors. I will continue to support the organization that gives us racers the best bang for our buck.

Rob you should have done your research before you act like you know it all. Be careful you might have to admit your wrong.

07-08 Pro street and pro 1 were the classes i competed in. Division 5 NHRDA

Division 5 win does not make you a champion. I'll do some checking on the number of trucks and the number of races during that time and post my findings on your Championships. I surely wouldn't call myself a NHRDA Championship winner with that record, but that is me.

Rob, I really wasn't call you out or anyone per say. Just making a point that folks don't hound you guys (well liked) for not being somewhere but Wade does...

I'm sure Wade does what he can. And who wouldn't go where the money is??

And this is a pic Wade sent me to post ...

7459D231-8FAF-4299-97D7-C17C427E4339-4166-000004F9ED5DD2EC.jpg

I have gone to a few, and even won a couple. I like some parts of that organization, but others are lacking. The competition is not there anymore to interest me or my sponsors. How many Pro Trucks were in competition and what times did they run? One of our team was racing there so I do know.

Exposure with the TV coverage is where I do the best for our team and sponsors. I will continue to support the organization that gives us racers the best bang for our buck.

Really..

were you at TS?
you going to Schied?
How about the east coast nationals in PA?

Three biggest races of the year....Period

BTW SLC had 80 trucks in the drags alone!!! and according to our sponsors, (Who were there) the stands were packed!

You would think that biggest bang for the buck would have landed you at a race in your back yard.....:bs:

My 5 minute research shows two races in Div 5 in 08. Wade won Pro street and Pro 1 in one of the races, and Doug Brarens won Pro street in the next race and Wes Stankiewacz won Pro 1. Does this make a champion? I'll look into the other claims when I get a chance. Claiming championships when not earned just shows the quality of the person.