7.58 @ 181

Does anyone ever call out Rob, Subman, Darren, or others for NOT going to NADM events???

Just sayin....

It's well known why I will not attend any NADM event. Even if one was held across the street from my house.

P.S rob.. Ill have that license for nationals..:pop: Come to find out with my earning of the IHRA license i got in florida back in Feb all i needed was 2 full passes to switch it over the a NHRA, which i have over 30 plus 9 second time slips this year... Not quite the skater you and your boys seem to have grown so fond of:welcome:

That 38 shot of nos you run.. better become something bigger for nationals Supper and Pro Street!! Will see you there buddy

You better have a truck that can make more than one pass Sh!t Stick, and believe me your truck and you will get a very close tech. I advise you to read the rules very very close, or have someone read they for you if that's takes too much time out of your busy day due to answering calls from pissed off sponsors you have thrown under the bus or forgot to ship promised parts to.:poke:

Another small item Sh!t Stick, you have to be in the top 16 qualifiers to be invited to the World Finals. You are not in the top 16 in Prostreet and you are not even qualified in Super Street. Does that mean you will be in Billings this weekend, I hope.

Last edited:
It's well known why I will not attend any NADM event. Even if one was held across the street from my house.

It's pretty well known why Jeff, Darren, Phil, and many others don't go to NADM events anymore as well....

That wasn't really the point though.... You know what I mean't and the point I was trying to make....

Wade supports those who support him and others do likewise... That's just how it goes in this sport ..Or Any sport for that matter... Hence the reason I made my point...Wade will go where he sees fit just like other do the same, but don't need to be called out for it...

I also wasn't really refering to you about the call outs either man... So no offense was meant...

Not sure how you can say I need bigger, when your light, 4-linked race truck hasn't even beat my fuel only best. You keep yacking your pie hole, when you can beat a leaf sprung, heavy, super street truck, maybe someone will listen. Go back to DD, oh yeah I forgot you can't, as you have ripped off too many people there.

My race truck is about as heavy as yours for starters! You will see on the scale at worlds.. Your fuel only best that you cant manage to get back to this year OK rob... The only reason your fuel only best exists, is due to, nothing more than the mirror fact that, i have had a few boot problems, that are solved now.. Dont worry about the IF rob ITS when that counts.. My 9.50 was on fuel blowing a boot.. Its excuses now.. i only hope its you im lined up against when i make that full power pass!! Yes DD your refering to a 200 dollar tunning issue... Speaking of which i recieve phone calls daily about you and the fact you lack to help the customers that paid you money for tunning... Rick and I got our issues resolved no harm there... So by ALL those people you are refering to 1 ok rob!!!! GOOD JOB FBI!!! I tried to resolve my issue with nathen and still would to this day!!
P.S I have already been told by PAT that im welcome back at any time!! I asked for the time out not the other way around!! You guys belong over on DD pating eachother on the back :)
You better have a truck that can make more than one pass Sh!t Stick, and believe me your truck and you will get a very close tech. I advise you to read the rules very very close, or have someone read they for you if that's takes too much time out of your busy day due to answering calls from pissed off sponsors you have thrown under the bus or forgot to ship promised parts to.:poke:

Another small item Sh!t Stick, you have to be in the top 16 qualifiers to be invited to the World Finals. You are not in the top 16 in Prostreet and you are not even qualified in Super Street. Does that mean you will be in Billings this weekend, I hope.

I already have the invite to world in pro street!! Yes i will be in billings to get my invite for supper street as well for i will be running 2 trucks at worlds!! Dont worry about the tech ken.. I would not want your camp to take any top honers due to default from tech :welcome: P.S not one sponsor got thrown under the bus.. Rick and i squared away our deal.. Go back to DD with your BS will see you in billings!! Hey does your A** hole hurt ken?? Cause its always busy talking :)

Last edited:
Yes SLC had a good turnout and your truck ran and sounded good Wade. But if I was one of your sponsors I would have been a wee bit unhappy with you for separating yourself from the entire pit area. Sponsors pay to advertise on a truck, not just on the track but in the pits too I would say. Try actually pitting with everyone else and not being where people have to drive out to see your chit or talk to you. Just my own thoughts. Carry on.
Thanks. i was pitted in the pit area where i was told to be, in direct view of the spectators, sure a little walk, but you make it sound like i was in a field somewhere in oklahoma....

Congrats on the weekend at RMR... Running 7.7 at that elevation is no joke!! Especially with the D.A at 8000 feet with all the fire smoke as well clouding the air.. Great showing! Im sure that YOUR SPONSORS want you to travel where the BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IS TOO!! NOT just where other racers want you to go.. or think you should go! Keep kicking that truck up a notch man... Your killing it right now, truck is a show stopper, crowd loves it.. :rockwoot:

Thanks bro, your right, we came out, did well, and our sponsors loved it.
i kinda wish i hadent hit the shoot so early on these runs.....but track wasent well prepped, we did what we could.

The truck made those passes look effortless. As far as where he pit I really think people are reaching. When fans walk down from the stands they can all clearly see his pit.

Thanks JD, did you get a chance to come by?

His truck only goes a couple passes an event, so it'll have to be first round, lol....that is how he made it to the finals, he bought a tech card, but I don't think he has made a pass in eliminations this year in NHRDA. Phoenix-Boom, Texas-Boom, etc.

We'll get it over with this weekend if you are coming to Billings.

Last edited:
His truck only goes a couple passes an event, so it'll have to be first round, lol....that is how he made it to the finals, he bought a tech card, but I don't think he has made a pass in eliminations this year in NHRDA. Phoenix-Boom, Texas-Boom, etc.

We'll get it over with this weekend if you are coming to Billings.

Not the case @ muncie, he ran two trucks and several passes each...blew a few boots but still ran it out. Make the power he does with a allison and you might go boom too...

you dont have to consider him a threat and expect to win like you normally do against slower trucks, but reality will set in quickly when dmitri lines up next to you...

Last edited:
Who knew Duramax guys could stir up so much crap?????

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk