7.58 @ 181

Ohhh, I feel threatened that he put together "several passes" at one event this year.

Should we compare the amount of 9 second passes in COMPETITION?

This is retarded battling on the internet, come get some this weekend. Period!

We haven't seen a dmax fight this good since ol McRat and Crusty used to duke it out. Bravo gentlemen.

My $$$ is on Rob should this race go down..... He served as a Hired Gun in Phil's truck a few years back. Some would say that is when he hit the big time LOL

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

Ohhh, I feel threatened that he put together "several passes" at one event this year.

Should we compare the amount of 9 second passes in COMPETITION?

This is retarded battling on the internet, come get some this weekend. Period!

Rob you have had a Pro street/ supper street truck, for what 5 years?? Been in the 9,s for 3 seasons now!! And your a hole .1 faster than me.. but not faster on the mph side of things for such an untouchable truck :welcome:Let me just add the only reason that truck of yours is in front of me on the top 50 list, is to to default of mine blowing boots!! CONGRATS buddy well earned!! Try racing a crew cab, and laying down 10 rounds of supper street, driving 1150 miles each way, running a 9.9 to win the trophy, then drive 1150 miles home, like i did in canada!!! Wait you wern't there cause you went through what, 2 engines and 2 sets of charges on two passes i forgot!! You think your such a saint of not breaking just because you dont post all your failures... people know the truth about the S*** you have blown up!! Dont come on here and act like you dont break to try and discredit my truck away from the fact that i will soon put you on the trailer!! Its my first year in pro street! Im allowed a learning curve would you not agree!! P.S i would be all over heads up racing this weekend if i had the race truck ready... Im bringing a 8100 pound dually to the show... Who knows rob maybe if you dont PROTEST me, due to the fact it has no cage .. we can run heads up.. like the good old days be for the PROTEST game became so popular in your camp!

Last edited:
Rob you have had a Pro street/ supper street truck, for what 5 years?? Been in the 9,s for 3 seasons now!! And your a hole .1 faster than me.. but not faster on the mph side of things for such an untouchable truck :welcome:Let me just add the only reason that truck of yours is in front of me on the top 50 list, is to to default of mine blowing boots!! CONGRATS buddy well earned!! Try racing a crew cab, and laying down 10 rounds of supper street, driving 1150 miles each way, running a 9.9 to win the trophy, then drive 1150 miles home, like i did in canada!!! Wait you wern't there cause you went through what, 2 engines and 2 sets of charges on two passes i forgot!! You think your such a saint of not breaking just because you dont post all your failures... people know the truth about the S*** you have blown up!! Dont come on here and act like you dont break to try and discredit my truck away from the fact that i will soon put you on the trailer!! Its my first year in pro street! Im allowed a learning curve would you not agree!! P.S i would be all over heads up racing this weekend if i had the race truck ready... Im bringing a 8100 pound dually to the show... Who knows rob maybe if you dont PROTEST me, due to the fact it has no cage .. we can run heads up.. like the good old days be for the PROTEST game became so popular in your camp!

Face slapped...

Oh, your truck is not coming? That sucks, how long since you have raced it? Your truck is very sweet and has a bunch of potenial, except the limiting factor of the owner and his ego.

I win races and championships and could give a **** about ET and MPH. That is too bad you will not have your race truck there. BTW I have never protested you as you have never made an elimation pass at any event I have been at this year.

Keep talking sweet heart, all fluff. You have shown the Dmax world what you truely are this year, talk all you want as it won't change what you are as a human being.

damn, wish i wasnt laying in a hospital bed for the next few days and going to the Billings race.

and i thought the super diesel class was where its at.....my bad

So Sh!t Stick what you are telling me is your are bringing a dually to qualify for Supersteet and leaving your, "race truck" home? Lame...NHRDA must be getting pretty damn hard up to go down to that far on the points list to invite your sorry ass. That good because it will be fun when you get your ass handed to you in both classes, (that is if you can keep a tranny or boot on either of those pieces of sh!t through qualifying). You and your butt fuk buddy Wad, are a real pair, put you two with the old snake oil salesman Ronnie Cock and you three win the gold medal in Tag Team Tools!! Congratulations.

You got your ass booted off DD (at your request) cuz the heat got too bad and you were caught in your lies. The truth is coming out Sh!t Stick. See you in Billings.

Is there going to be an "O.K. Corral" style showdown in Billings? Someone video it.

Sh!t Stick first of all Max'd out started in 2009 which is four years and hit the 9's the third month it was running. May of 2009 here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyzETNnFjvA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eidahodieselpower%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D740%26page%3D3&feature=player_embedded Don't think anyone ever said it didn't break parts, lots of them in 2010. As far as you coming in an 8100 lb dually I'm assuming it's Pierce's that went 10.84 @ 123 at SLC last weekend? It gained 200 lbs someplace was told it weighed 7900 lbs. But like everything else you do you tend to stretch the truth or just flat out lie. If it goes faster than 11.50 without a roll bar, I will have it kicked off the track. We don't need you or your half asses ways of doing things. You fuk up and wreck and it is found that NHRDA let you race without the proper equipment and we won't have a diesel drag racing associaton. Be warned you faster than 11.50 without a roll bar and your gone.

Last edited:

I was at this race in canada last year and won the trophy in super diesel. I double classed and made a total of 11 passes including qualifying. If I recall, and I am a little slow in the head, there were only 3 elimination rounds in superstreet, with 2 qualifying passes, that makes a total of 5 passes, not 10. Try to speak the truth when talking about your greatness.

You sound like Joe Pesci in the leathal weapon movies, you telephone tough guy. Yes, you have a fast truck. :bow: :clap: So does Rob, but he has a few more wins to go with that fast truck.

The internet bickering is fun to read, but is usually full of half truths. I guess texas will settle the biggest Dick fight once and for all. Wait, have you won that title already?:poke:

Supper street must be a different class than superstreet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Phuck.....now im gonna have to get that plane ticket to texas. Anyone available for an airport pickup around finals time:D

Sh!t Stick first of all Max'd out started in 2009 which is four years and hit the 9's the third month it was running. May of 2009 here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyzETNnFjvA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eidahodieselpower%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D740%26page%3D3&feature=player_embedded Don't think anyone ever said it didn't break parts, lots of them in 2010. As far as you coming in an 8100 lb dually I'm assuming it's Pierce's that went 10.84 @ 123 at SLC last weekend? It gained 200 lbs someplace was told it weighed 7900 lbs. But like everything else you do you tend to stretch the truth or just flat out lie. If it goes faster than 11.50 without a roll bar, I will have it kicked off the track. We don't need you or your half asses ways of doing things. You fuk up and wreck and it is found that NHRDA let you race without the proper equipment and we won't have a diesel drag racing associaton. Be warned you faster than 11.50 without a roll bar and your gone.

and who are you, NHRDA tech? You wana threaten folks over tech, shoot i could drop half truck count of any event if i were tech ...is this what you want???

Shut up about what will and wont happen, There is lots of stuff that can come back to bite you because of your mouth flapping away with the wind...

Talking about ones personal life is a good way to look stupid when you dont quite know the truth behind it....but you probably could see daylight if your head wasent under robs testicles.

Im sure that dmitri will hand you your rear in the 11.90 class, and quailfy in SS.

dmitri has far more drive than you do, at least he didnt back out of a fast ride cause he was scared.

Racing

I don't think Durimini has drag raced more than Ken, or even close. My money id on Ken with this one.