7.58 @ 181

Division 5 win does not make you a champion. I'll do some checking on the number of trucks and the number of races during that time and post my findings on your Championships. I surely wouldn't call myself a NHRDA Championship winner with that record, but that is me.

LOLLOL you the Diesel FBI now....:doh:

Randy sure did, and made the trophies, Guess you should tell him he is wrong then...

When div 5 first started i was there going rounds putting guys like you on the trailer.

Im not worried about what you say, because we will meet and race and i'll do the same to you!

LOLLOL you the Diesel FBI now....:doh:

Randy sure did, and made the trophies, Guess you should tell him he is wrong then...

When div 5 first started i was there going rounds putting guys like you on the trailer.

Im not worried about what you say, because we will meet and race and i'll do the same to you!

OK, I'm wrong. You were a division 5 champion! Nice job!

My 5 minute research shows two races in Div 5 in 08. Wade won Pro street and Pro 1 in one of the races, and Doug Brarens won Pro street in the next race and Wes Stankiewacz won Pro 1. Does this make a champion? I'll look into the other claims when I get a chance. Claiming championships when not earned just shows the quality of the person.

First off a championship is just that, 2 or 200 races, win or not, it was earned.

Last edited:
Posting a Wades request

8AB30118-C89E-442E-B09D-06D38302B1B0-4244-000005066448A321.jpg

Wade every morning.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY[/ame]

Really..

were you at TS?
you going to Schied?
How about the east coast nationals in PA?

Three biggest races of the year....Period

BTW SLC had 80 trucks in the drags alone!!! and according to our sponsors, (Who were there) the stands were packed!

You would think that biggest bang for the buck would have landed you at a race in your back yard.....:bs:

Yes SLC had a good turnout and your truck ran and sounded good Wade. But if I was one of your sponsors I would have been a wee bit unhappy with you for separating yourself from the entire pit area. Sponsors pay to advertise on a truck, not just on the track but in the pits too I would say. Try actually pitting with everyone else and not being where people have to drive out to see your chit or talk to you. Just my own thoughts. Carry on.

Last edited:
Congrats on the weekend at RMR... Running 7.7 at that elevation is no joke!! Especially with the D.A at 8000 feet with all the fire smoke as well clouding the air.. Great showing! Im sure that YOUR SPONSORS want you to travel where the BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IS TOO!! NOT just where other racers want you to go.. or think you should go! Keep kicking that truck up a notch man... Your killing it right now, truck is a show stopper, crowd loves it.. :rockwoot:

Yes SLC had a good turnout and your truck ran and sounded good Wade. But if I was one of your sponsors I would have been a wee bit unhappy with you for separating yourself from the entire pit area. Sponsors pay to advertise on a truck, not just on the track but in the pits too I would say. Try actually pitting with everyone else and not being where people have to drive out to see your chit or talk to you. Just my own thoughts. Carry on.

Hang on hang on... This is the second post where your ranting about where he parked!!! Did you not see the fact that the truck was parked in vendor alley the next day... with a crowd around it for several hours straight??? Im guessing not.. So in turn, where he was parked, and the amount of people that seen him, the night of the races, must not have been to bad huh???? Separation sometimes could be for lack of parking or in a hurry due to showing up late?? Did you ask him or his sponsors if they were unhappy as you see... NO... Are you a sponsor of his truck?? NO... So get off it!!!!

OK, I'm wrong. You were a division 5 champion! Nice job!

P.S rob.. Ill have that license for nationals..:pop: Come to find out with my earning of the IHRA license i got in florida back in Feb all i needed was 2 full passes to switch it over the a NHRA, which i have over 30 plus 9 second time slips this year... Not quite the skater you and your boys seem to have grown so fond of:welcome:

That 38 shot of nos you run.. better become something bigger for nationals Supper and Pro Street!! Will see you there buddy

Last edited:
The truck made those passes look effortless. As far as where he pit I really think people are reaching. When fans walk down from the stands they can all clearly see his pit.

P.S rob.. Ill have that license for nationals..:pop: Come to find out with my earning of the IHRA license i got in florida back in Feb all i needed was 2 full passes to switch it over the a NHRA, which i have over 30 plus 9 second time slips this year... Not quite the skater you and your boys seem to have grown so fond of:welcome:

That 38 shot of nos you run.. better become something bigger for nationals Supper and Pro Street!! Will see you there buddy

Not sure how you can say I need bigger, when your light, 4-linked race truck hasn't even beat my fuel only best. You keep yacking your pie hole, when you can beat a leaf sprung, heavy, super street truck, maybe someone will listen. Go back to DD, oh yeah I forgot you can't, as you have ripped off too many people there.

Back