7x.11 issue

Just wanted to let everyone no i got my injectors back from jamie and they still do the same exact thing? no difference.

HA HA, Freaking HA.... that darn sealing washer

Sorry dude. I hope you get it figured out, but the sooner you figure out to go to someone else, the better.

Last edited:
they will not get better..if anything worse..cut yer losses man..that inj is gonna run like that..its the nature of it..eithe live with it or have weston redo em so theyre right...yer gonna keep getting the same results from cpp...its nothing but the inj setup..period

Problem solved. Jamie took a lot of time to fix these injectors and solved it for me. All free of charge, best person I have seen in customer service in my life. Thanks a lot Jamie!

Chris

Problem solved. Jamie took a lot of time to fix these injectors and solved it for me. All free of charge, best person I have seen in customer service in my life. Thanks a lot Jamie!

Chris

Glad its fixed.

Guess it wasnt a sealing washer:nail:

Chris

No problem Chris. :Cheer: I just wish we would have tested them with heat the first round.

Damn if you step back and read this thread it looks horrible for CPP. if he sent them to you before don't you think you would have done a few different things to make sure what was wrong. From the get go people called BS on the copper washer. But after he sent them in again then you figure you might need to figure something out. Sounds counter fit to me. Free of the charge or not. If that's the only vehicle someone has and the got to deal with missing work etc then it would almost be worth paying twice as much for good stuff.

Damn if you step back and read this thread it looks horrible for CPP. if he sent them to you before don't you think you would have done a few different things to make sure what was wrong. From the get go people called BS on the copper washer. But after he sent them in again then you figure you might need to figure something out. Sounds counter fit to me. Free of the charge or not. If that's the only vehicle someone has and the got to deal with missing work etc then it would almost be worth paying twice as much for good stuff.

When the injectors came back, the pressures were set right and there were no signs of a problem when they were tested. Upon further inspection, a sealing washer was leaking bad. This was the only sign of a problem. The washers were changed and they were shipped back to the customer. When he told me the problem wasn't fixed, I sent him a brand new set of 7x.012 sac no lift although he wasn't the original purchaser of my products. Chris said that the problem was resolved, but he wanted the 7x.011 back because he liked the added lift better.

When the 7x.011 came back, I tested them for heat bind. Turns out that one nozzle would hang up only when it got hot. I applied heat to the tip while it was on the machine and it started to hang up. I replaced the nozzle and shipped them back to him. I do my best to make things right. Thats all I can do.

Last edited:
It just seems to me that it made more sense to do what you did on round 2 on round 1.