833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

Here are the sheets for project X the hp line is darkening with a pin, on a copy, I have the originals, and the hp line is to light. The print out is also here, this was the 863 pull with one stage of .125 nitrous 20% @ 5 psi to 100% @ 35 psi the fuel box was a Dr. performance stage 3 , and the tune was a Diablo Predator on extreme. The correction factor was a 0 or a standard day, 71 degrees, 30.15 barometers and 28 humanity density altitudes was 400 foot

The was not a bunch of exotic parts, but basic parts a CP3 pump and small but efficient injectors from Industrial injection, a Silver Bullet 66 Turbo , the head had a ZZ custom fabrication intake and a street port job from Ray Mac . I use a neat drop in Cam that really spools a big single. I have about 30 of these out their now. I believe that the secret is not huge injectors, but very efficient ones that use the available fuel in the best manor possible with out wasting in on a smoke show. This is the real test of a injector, if it can make power with out smoke. Brady has really worked on this and the injectors are small, but very efficient.

Last edited:
Here is what it looks like with no electronics, just injectors and silver bullet turbo. This is a statement to the pump and injectors along with cylinder head and cam package.

Last edited:
Don M said:
I was convinced when W1cked stepped up and made the 800 plus. It is a done deal as far as I am concerned. James, another DTR member got to 807HP this weekend on a DynoJet. The same day he drove over to a SuperFlow Dyno and went in the high 700's. James has a very similar set up as W1cked does.

There is one more over 800 now, but unfortunantly I promised to keep quiet and let them make their own posts. Both have singles. A twin truck is now under construction with the ground work set for 1K plus in the coming months.:rockwoot:
its real funny how 10 months ago 800hp was impossible.:hehe:

but all the sudden people are now making 800hp with the same or close to the same stuff i was preaching about allmost a year ago:eek:wned:

Here is the fuel only one still no smoke ,

Last edited:
heaven forbid a city boy from miami (yikes!!!) make power without the help of any top shop that we all know of !!! :bang
i kind of think the race between w1cked and a lightweight 6.0 on NOS is a joke. why can't someone with a full weight truck of comparable size do it? kind of looks bad for fords. maybe robbie will do this on fuel alone?
just for clarification, does having a dyno sheet(s) now only constitute a claim and not "proof"? :what:

I’m in the process of building a new short block the one in the truck now is the original 208,000 mile engine. I am going to lower compression and steepen up cam timing , and do some of the advanced assemble methods that Ray developed , which reduce about 70 hp worth of frictions
These along with the new Banks Technacooler system , and Banks 6 gun with hard core speed loader tunes I am confident that a 1000 is definitely possible , and maybe on fuel.

I am confident that this motor is capable of close to a 1000 now, with the second stage the 1/8 mile times drop 3 tenths, add that to the best times with a single stage of 11.62. That would amount to a 11.20 or 11.30 ¼ time.

Last edited:
Greg what about the Dr P engine u only made 1000+ with NOS on the dyno wright ?? and these guys r what 900 on a engine dyno with a STOCK engine , just bolt ons,,, turbo, pumps, INJ and boxes , so who needs ray or banks ??

I know all about that nitrous run turned Diesel only that happened in Vegas. Way too many people in the know that watched the kids play on the dyno those 3 attempts saw the SQUEEZE and heard the SQUEEZE.

Gimme a break...................

well when you big money guys get through testing all the parts an when u take them off to test new ones just dont forget about us poor guys we will take them off your hands after you have finished with them lol

Rods said:
Greg what about the Dr P engine u only made 1000+ with NOS on the dyno wright ?? and these guys r what 900 on a engine dyno with a STOCK engine , just bolt ons,,, turbo, pumps, INJ and boxes , so who needs ray or banks ??

that was 1126 @ 600 rpms per second acceleration rate and I don't use NOX

DIESEL POWER said:
its real funny how 10 months ago 800hp was impossible.:hehe:

but all the sudden people are now making 800hp with the same or close to the same stuff i was preaching about allmost a year ago:eek:wned:

:hehe:

Wade....are you and W1ked related? LOL

At least he attempted to post a dyno sheet!! LOL

Both of you have yet to prove this much bragged about 800 hp:blahblah1:

COMP461 said:
These along with the new Banks Technacooler system , and Banks 6 gun with hard core speed loader tunes I am confident that a 1000 is definitely possible , and maybe on fuel.

Sorry......I just spit all over my laptop!!!!!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

DarkShadowDiesel said:
heaven forbid a city boy from miami (yikes!!!) make power without the help of any top shop that we all know of !!! :bang
i kind of think the race between w1cked and a lightweight 6.0 on NOS is a joke. why can't someone with a full weight truck of comparable size do it? kind of looks bad for fords. maybe robbie will do this on fuel alone?
just for clarification, does having a dyno sheet(s) now only constitute a claim and not "proof"? :what:

Sorry to break the bad news to you but Mini Me is a full-size truck, 6360 lbs., a/c, power steering, 2 wheel drive (sorry, no electric windows) and 400 additional lbs. of elevator weights.

Have we met? Have you ever seen my truck?

DJ :evil

Dockboy said:
807 corrected at 6000' on a Dynojet is about 670 actual HP :bang

:pop:

No, actually the 6000 ft uncorrected number was 764. Just over 5%.

The shop has a Superflow with both types of software.

He wanted to try both types at the same time.

Last edited:
If being full weight isn't a big deal, why did you convert it to a SB? If you want to run a full sized truck, try running one a manufacturer actually produces.
djdieseltech said:
Sorry to break the bad news to you but Mini Me is a full-size truck, 6360 lbs., a/c, power steering, 2 wheel drive (sorry, no electric windows) and 400 additional lbs. of elevator weights.

djdieseltech said:

DJ- You forgot to tell him about the time you towed the backhoe with the 'race truck'... :evil:

brnaond.

02-20-2006, 12:19 AM #1
COMP461

1128 hp, on single and NXd Pro system

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just finished with a great dyno session of the new race motor and the results were incredible, the Industrial Injection PHAT SHAFT 72 and the new Nitrous Express 2 stage Laptop programmable variable controller were smooth, an infinitely controllable. You can read about this with a full article in the April Diesel Power. The hard work Ray has put in on the cylinder head has paid off. The motor made peak power at 4600 and was still over a thousand HP at 5000 rpms there will be a complete pictorial on DrPerformanceMotorsports.Com in the next few days.
The work that Greg at ZZ fabrications did on the dry sump and the intake manifold really shower on the dyno. The parts that went in to this motor will be available for sell .Every part from the intake to a complete motor will be available in the near future, give them a day or two to finish the web site.

says here u did on that engine like i said b4 Who needs Raymac heads cams and what not to make 800+ on #2 and these guys do it @ what 3000+ RPM can u imagine if they could turn 4000+ say add a cam and head then what 1000+ on a single thats only rated for mayb 800 HP on the flywheel , :rockwoot:

Don M said:
No, actually the 6000 ft uncorrected number was 764. Just over 5%.

The shop has both dyno types there. A 248 and the Superflow.

He wanted to try both dyno types at the same time.

Come on Don:hehe:

Even with perfect conditions, the altitude alone would cause the weather station to produce at least 15%:doh: