9.56 !!! Team Green is Hauling Ass in Maple Grove

9 LIVES said:
Do you think if Jimmy Smith can find pure straight line traction that he would be able to break that record?

nope, just my thoughts on our truck. 9.56 is flat out hauling the mail. getting into the 9's was a great accomplishment but i think we are just way to heavy.

Team Stuckey: my sincere congrats go out to the whole team!:rockwoot:

smittybuilt said:
nope, just my thoughts on our truck. 9.56 is flat out hauling the mail. getting into the 9's was a great accomplishment but i think we are just way to heavy.

Team Stuckey: my sincere congrats go out to the whole team!:rockwoot:
That's what I was thinking. Perhaps that engine in something similar as Stuckey's would be as quick, possibly quicker?

That would be a cool race between the two of you!:rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
I heard they might have hurt the engine on the last pass?? Please confirm?

Hey Jeff, if had come out to the track you could have seen for yourself.:poke:

DavidTD said:
Hey Jeff, if had come out to the track you could have seen for yourself.:poke:
Hey David- as much as I woulda liked to- I couldnt make it. But thanks for reaching out:thankyou2:

1.70 60fts=high 9s
1.50 60fts=mid nines

It's all about gettin out of the hole.....every .1 off the 60 ft time is worth about .15 on the big end.

I wish Fletcher wouldn't have dropped Ernie, I'd like to see what he can do with that truck.. I know the new truck has taken a lot of his time though.

Congrats to the green team :rockwoot:

Lucky Jeff said:
I wish Fletcher wouldn't have dropped Ernie, I'd like to see what he can do with that truck.. I know the new truck has taken a lot of his time though.
One can play catch up with only one truck in the hunt for a small amount of time before they realize that starting over and keeping both trucks is the way to go.......

Jim Fulmer said:
Wish he would post more pics of that truck! It's a dang sweet one!

Jim

I am not sure if you noticed but my avatar is a pic of Bubba's MILL!

I am a crew member.

I guess that's fine if you like to squint... we need BIG pictures! :hehe: Thanks!

congrates to stuckey race team, thats very cool.

too bad flecher hasent bettered his diesel only runs of high 9's, i would love to see that match up on diesel
stuckey vs fletcher............ another deathmatch?

i hope to run 9's one day........:rockwoot:

can't believe I missed this, I live about 30 min away from the Grove. Good Run

I don't think Fletcher ran 9's at 5500lbs though, and Bubba said on the other thread that his truck weighed 4400lbs. Big difference with another thousand pounds of truck.
-Tom