9.56 !!! Team Green is Hauling Ass in Maple Grove

Tcolesanti said:
I don't think Fletcher ran 9's at 5500lbs though, and Bubba said on the other thread that his truck weighed 4400lbs. Big difference with another thousand pounds of truck.
-Tom
i was told by fletcher that his truck weighs in at 5200lbs.......
i was also told that stuckeys truck weighs 3500lbs, but you never know whos tellin the truth or not..

DIESEL POWER said:
i was told by fletcher that his truck weighs in at 5200lbs.......
i was also told that stuckeys truck weighs 3500lbs, but you never know whos tellin the truth or not..

Wade................

YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM "I WAS TOLD" !!!!!!!!!!!:bang :dead-horse-fast2: :rolleyes:

I was there....I saw the weight ticket after the pass....I talked to the team....

You don't see me telling the internet world what it weighs do you? It's not my place!!!!

Maybe if you concentrated a little more on actually trying to learn about the things you post about YOUR OWN VEHICLE, and stopped passing bogus information you thought you heard from the gazzillions of people you call everyday trying to weasel information out of, you would be better off:poke:

smittybuilt said:
nope, just my thoughts on our truck. 9.56 is flat out hauling the mail. getting into the 9's was a great accomplishment but i think we are just way to heavy.

Team Stuckey: my sincere congrats go out to the whole team!:rockwoot:

Jimmy u just need some nitrous:evil :ft:

DIESEL POWER said:
i was also told that stuckeys truck weighs 3500lbs

I will agree with Dockboy on this. It seems that you dig yourself a hole everytime you type on here.

I've personally seen Palmer bring the Green Machine across the scales a handful of times, and it is nowhere near 3500. Also, along with Greg, I will not divulge the number.

cmnspwr said:
I will agree with Dockboy on this. It seems that you dig yourself a hole everytime you type on here.

I've personally seen Palmer bring the Green Machine across the scales a handful of times, and it is nowhere near 3500. Also, along with Greg, I will not divulge the number.

Anyone wanting to know can walk right up to Palmer and he'll tell you. :hehe:

That truck could never weight 3500 in my eyes, there is just too much sheet metal and square frame. That's almost half the weight of my truck!

Jim

K5KRAZIE said:
One can play catch up with only one truck in the hunt for a small amount of time before they realize that starting over and keeping both trucks is the way to go.......

oh really? Do you know Fletcher? and whats the status on both of his trucks

cmnspwr said:

i guess the heavy weights he puts in the back when it's being scaled is a secret..........oh well im nobody and know nothin............:poke:

DIESEL POWER said:
i guess the heavy weights he puts in the back when it's being scaled is a secret..........oh well im nobody and know nothin............:poke:

This ought to open a can of worms...

:pop:

Awesome run Team Green.

DIESEL POWER said:
i guess the heavy weights he puts in the back when it's being scaled is a secret

Wade why do you even post in threads where it is painfully obvious you have no clue what in the hell your talking about? If you would use your head for something other that a hat rack once in a while people wouldn't think of you as a total Dumb ass!!

DIESEL POWER said:
..........oh well im nobody and know nothin

That gets my vote for statement of the year!

jeez so he weighs over 5000 and is in the 9's on only fuel, and with a long bed, Fletcher is the man :rockwoot:

TEAM GREEN IS THE TEAM TO BEAT!!!
These guys travel about the ENTIRE DHRA circuit and are out there every weekend across the country making AWESOME RUNS down the 1320!!!!!
GO STUCKEY!!!:rockwoot:

First into the 10's first into the 9's and first into the 7's GO DPP ( DIESEL PRO PERFORMANCE)

Anyways I hope one day my truck runs like DPP's all i need now is to install my Idustrial Injection Injectors :rockwoot:

Last edited:
3500#'s sombody is blowing a whole bunch of petrolium based smoke up tour ass. unless that thing has a whole bunch of tube chassis under it's skin it is virtully impossible to get their,just start to weigh all your own components at home and the tell us were you can us the slim fast!$.02