9.56 !!! Team Green is Hauling Ass in Maple Grove

bubba1 said:
3500#'s sombody is blowing a whole bunch of petrolium based smoke up tour ass. unless that thing has a whole bunch of tube chassis under it's skin it is virtully impossible to get their,just start to weigh all your own components at home and the tell us were you can us the slim fast!$.02
thats a tube chassis truck for sure, big bucks were put into that truck no doubt. stuckeys team deserves to be doing this well.

LOL! The Stucky truck is NOT a tube chassis truck! It's a full frame 2nd gen with a nice rollcage in it. Dr. P, RacinDualie, Morrison, etc. have tube chassis trucks. BIG difference between pro street and pro mod.

It's much heavier than 3500 lbs., too.

DIESEL POWER said:
thats a tube chassis truck for sure, big bucks were put into that truck no doubt. stuckeys team deserves to be doing this well.

Wade, you are an idiot. Do not talk about trucks you probably haven't seen go down the track besides internet videos, let alone never looked at closely in the pits. The extra weight for weigh ins line you spewed in this thread is BS too. The truck has tubes in it, an 8.50 cage, but it is by no means a tube truck.

Shut your pie hole.

you can belive what you want, i know a little more than you think i do.

and i have seen it in person too. im not going to fight over this truck, pro stock only has to have working lights and have a "street legal "look. why couldent it be back halved with CM tubing? would that make it a tube chassis?

you can fight all among yourselves, im done:shake:

Dennis Perry said:
Amish,

I can't believe you would question America's Next Super Tuner:hehe: .

Dennis
and i guess your truck is a stock framed and bodied truck as well as stuckeys.........:hehe:

super tuner.....i like that better than the last thing you called me!

DIESEL POWER said:
and i guess your truck is a stock framed and bodied truck as well as stuckeys.........:hehe:

Stock framed and body just like Stuckey, Garmon, Smitty, Orange Crush, Buck Spruill, No Limit, Mass Diesel, Jeff Prince, Joe Helman, David Lott, ETC. Do you even know what a tube chasis truck or car is?

The Super Tuner comment was slander:kick: . Please refer to the last thing I called you.

Dennis

Last edited:
Dennis Perry said:
Stock framed and body just like Stuckey, Garmon, Smitty, Orange Crush, Buck Spruill, No Limit, Mass Diesel, Jeff Prince, Joe Helman, David Lott, ETC. Do you even know what a tube chasis truck or car is?

The Super Tuner comment was slander:kick: . Please refer to the last thing I called you.

Dennis

Dennis thats just a bunch of BS.
orange crush aint even in a dodge truck
joe hellman has a shortened frame with it being chopped off after the axle
you have a aluminum bed, and lots of other stuff i wont get into.(remember i've spoken to your chassis guy)
:blahblah1: :blahblah1: this is getting no where, sorry for the hi jack.

Pro Street is a little more regulated than a "Street legal look". The rules clearly state the forward frame and crossmembers must be used along with the factory body and factory floorpan. Even if they were back halved with a 4 link that is far from a tube chassis.

The TS truck, Smiths, Stuckeys, Garmon, Morrison, Spruills, Hellman, Prince, etc. all run full frames front to rear. Heck, Dennis' truck is probably the most full factory like of any of the trucks!

DIESEL POWER said:
orange crush aint even in a dodge truck

Pro street rules do not demand a dodge truck only. Any of the brands can enter. Last year the powerstrokes did get a 700 lb weight benefit, though LOL

Wade,

You really don't have a clue. How would all of these trucks pass tech if they were what you claimed.

Dennis

Dennis Perry said:
Wade,

You really don't have a clue. How would all of these trucks pass tech if they were what you claimed.

Dennis
Dennis, apparently back halving is allowed and can be replaced with CM TUBING. thats a partial tube chassis!

that is NOT a stock frame, as so many have said.

a stock truck is what me, bruce, and barry have---a unmolested and un- touched stock frame. not even a fuel cell, 4 link,ect........just stock!

and Dennis why a permanent vactaion----for speaking my opinion.

Wade your Ignorance is unreal. You arguing a point that makes no sense. You've seen most of these "Tube Trucks" How many times??

Useless dribble like your last few post are the reason you are 1/2" from Band Camp. No one here needs or wants you here spuing your lies and Ignorant arrogance.

We are tired of you go away!!!

Wade,
To me it is obvious by the fact that you call Pro-street "Prostock" that you have no Idea what you are talking about. You are spreading misinformation about several personal friends of mine and of this site. You have been warned repeatedly about your behavior, and you still continue to behave in a manner that causes me to have to babysit threads for no reason. I'm done.

Sorry about Wade's Hijack turning a thread about Team Green into a "yeay Wade" thread....

He wont be doing that anymore.