902hp Common Rail Dodge Single turbo FUEL ONLY!!

After this past weekend I've gotta do something. Having a tune that's dialed in and one I can log will make all the difference in the world to me. I wish I woulda done it two months ago

Some of us learned the hard way. I was NOT an advicate for efi when it was rumored to come out. I thought the future was lying in standalones. But I spend a lot of time with Les (2007 5.9) and got to play with some early features during beta testing. I really liked where Efi was heading. Now i am a firm believer in the product. It is hard to watch the "other" threads about "tuning" and not get a little sick to my stomach, as Les and I know the fustration of "tuning" with archaic boxes. Let Les and I know if there is anything we can do to aid in your transition to EfiLive.

Jason
SBT/LCD

^^^^ This

I too did not think there was any future at all in the stock ecm for high performance. EFI is bringing me around slowly and there is no comparison to a box tuner. With my stock inj truck I could get real close to the same hp with a box tuner but what I can do with EFI to make it drivable and smooth is huge.

Some of us learned the hard way. I was NOT an advicate for efi when it was rumored to come out. I thought the future was lying in standalones. But I spend a lot of time with Les (2007 5.9) and got to play with some early features during beta testing. I really liked where Efi was heading. Now i am a firm believer in the product. It is hard to watch the "other" threads about "tuning" and not get a little sick to my stomach, as Les and I know the fustration of "tuning" with archaic boxes. Let Les and I know if there is anything we can do to aid in your transition to EfiLive.

Jason
SBT/LCD

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I've been talking with the guys at starlite about tuning it. I've got a hook November 5th so hopefully we will have it dialed in and screaming by then I'll keep y'all updated

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I've been talking with the guys at starlite about tuning it. I've got a hook November 5th so hopefully we will have it dialed in and screaming by then I'll keep y'all updated

Please do

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

downloading the update now. hope starlite gets back to me lol iam like a little kid before christmas

Just making sure you know that Zach is away for 10 days between now and the 5th. Not 100% sure of his dates, you would need to check with him, but I think he's away from the 20th to the 30th October.

Cheers
Cindy

Yup dang. I hadn't talked to him in a few weeks because I was tryin to get all the lil issues fixed before makin the switch. Dangit lol

I have no idea of Zach's plans other than knowing the date Ross and I catch up with him and his family.

For all I know he may have 'plans' in place for while he is away or may be taking things with him so it's 'business as usual' - I don't know, you should check...and soon!

For those of you interested in 6.7L I'm about to post an update.

Cheers
Cindy

Well ssr is sold! Lol. No turning back now. Going to get the stock file of the truck and send it to somebody tommorow. I can't wait!!!!!! Then test hook this weekend to the dozer lol

Silly question.. Just need a yes or no answer. With these 300hp injectors and 78mm worth of turbo.... Does it have "the rattle"?

Interesting. Just confirming.

Jason,

I can't explain it any other way....it's a tuning issue you have. Nothing more, nothing less.

Our 900hp CR is as quiet as a church mouse until its asked to be...then it's nothing more than 95 lb/min being sucked in and spit out.

There are ZERO unusual sounds.

Jason,

I can't explain it any other way....it's a tuning issue you have. Nothing more, nothing less.

Our 900hp CR is as quiet as a church mouse until its asked to be...then it's nothing more than 95 lb/min being sucked in and spit out.

There are ZERO unusual sounds.

I agree.

Last season we spent the entire season with a "Box Tuner" stacked with a TST box...made high 600's on fuel with a Single 71mm turbo, With the advent of EFI Live we were able to push those numbers to the mid 700's on fuel. A couple of months ago the owner decided to make a jump in fuel and air, he stepped up to large injectors and a single 78mm turbo. I'll also add that this truck see 100miles everyday as a commuter.

Before the step-up to large injectors and single 78 mm turbo, what did the truck have for CP3 and injectors?

-Thanks-

Before the step-up to large injectors and single 78 mm turbo, what did the truck have for CP3 and injectors?

-Thanks-

Until this year the truck has had a K-31 single, 180hp injectors and dual stock Cp3's.

Until this year the truck has had a K-31 single, 180hp injectors and dual stock Cp3's.

Les, can you put the magic into my curb crushing redneck limo? I raced a 2011 corvette the other day on the street, I beat it once by one length the other guy spun the tires midway. He beat me once by 2 lengths my truck didnt shift into overdrive before hitting the rev limiter, so i know i lost a length right there. I am ready for a rematch but with better programming... please :woohoo:
We never did a third race didnt want to hot lap the truck anymore.

Last edited:
Les, can you put the magic into my curb crushing redneck limo? I raced a 2011 corvette the other day on the street, I beat it once by one length the other guy spun the tires midway. He beat me once by 2 lengths my truck didnt shift into overdrive before hitting the rev limiter, so i know i lost a length right there. I am ready for a rematch but with better programming... please :woohoo:
We never did a third race didnt want to hot lap the truck anymore.

Dave,

We WILL get your Cowboy Cadillac running well very soon. As soon as I order my joint for the bars we will get together and I'll leave my truck with you for some fab work, and Ill take your truck out for some EFI love!!!

Not to worry, youll be looking for Mr. GM soon and making him rethink racing your truck.