902hp Common Rail Dodge Single turbo FUEL ONLY!!

Dave,

We WILL get your Cowboy Cadillac running well very soon. As soon as I order my joint for the bars we will get together and I'll leave my truck with you for some fab work, and Ill take your truck out for some EFI love!!!

Not to worry, youll be looking for Mr. GM soon and making him rethink racing your truck.

I can just meet you at lcd. they have a mig welder.

Would love to go efi but dont think any tuners close to the upper peninsula of mi?

Beauty of EFI, you can have tunes don't remotely.

As long as you are willing to data log, most tuners will be more than happy to work with you!!

Would love to go efi but dont think any tuners close to the upper peninsula of mi?

As Les pointed out remote tuning is now possible. Tunes are created using EFILive and simply emailed to the end user. To dial in the vehicle, data logs can be created by the end user and emailed to the tuner for analysis.

In fact, that is how all of our development is done - half our development team is in New Zealand, the other half in Australia and all our testers are in America.

Cheers
Cindy

I see now after some research found the instructional video,I like the remote tuning. Even us backwoods guys can make good use of it. SOLD

Thanks Les And efi support

Anytime...that's the beauty of EFI.

Everyone is here to help...no secrets in this camp.

As Les said, we don't have tuning secrets, but we do have a one secret,......the next release will make both the 5.9L and 6.7L guys very happy and will deliver industry firsts. The secret is, I'm not allowed to share what this is :)

Cheers
Cindy

As Les said, we don't have tuning secrets, but we do have a one secret,......the next release will make both the 5.9L and 6.7L guys very happy and will deliver industry firsts. The secret is, I'm not allowed to share what this is :)

Cheers
Cindy

WHAT!!!! :rockwoot:

Come on Cindy......... Dont hold back on us, atleast give us a hint. :woohoo:

Cheers
Cindy

typical tease.................lol

I'll drop a little hint, it's to do with data logging, like nothing Cummins has seen before, 5.9L initially with 6.7L to follow. I'll be working on it all next week, so it will go in to beta very soon. A couple of our beta testers did some initial proof of concept testing with great feedback.

I'll drop a little hint, it's to do with data logging, like nothing Cummins has seen before, 5.9L initially with 6.7L to follow. I'll be working on it all next week, so it will go in to beta very soon. A couple of our beta testers did some initial proof of concept testing with great feedback.

Ross, is this something that the Duramax guys have already? Or is this something totally new to both sides?

Thanks again for all of your guys hard work. You guys are continually pushing ahead.