94 half ton w 12v

id be a buyer at 7k. the problem with this truck is 2wd. you cant throw any serious power at it unless u just want a burnout contest truck. its a toy to rip around town thats about it. beautiful truck and nicly built but a toy

Only on the track, but thats what huge slicks are for.

And who runs 4wd on the street? there is nothing wrong with it being a 2wd sport truck.

11k bottom dollar

Im not into racing im just gonna turn it into a 4wd so i can drive it around and use it..

bump gettin close to time to think about leavin for TS any serious buyers interested in the truck? i can arrange it to be there but its gonna have to be sold im not just gonna drag it out there for the fun of it

I've got an 04 ram with billet Suncoast I'd be willing to part with as long as there is cash on your end

i have a good friend with a 99 tj jeep, 4cyl, 5spd, 4.88 gears and a bunch of other mods.
any interest in the jeep and some cash?

I remember seeing you may be interested in a jeep...

Last edited:
id be a buyer at 7k. the problem with this truck is 2wd. you cant throw any serious power at it unless u just want a burnout contest truck. its a toy to rip around town thats about it. beautiful truck and nicly built but a toy

Mine hooks up just fine...

to bad your so far from ny id offer you my dakota has a brand new 318 with only 28k on it after market throttle body comp flashed so no cats 3 inch rancho lift with a baja style air tank fron bumper. she rips lol and is a cali truck only been in ny for one winter and was barly drivin (plus if u were in ny this past winter i woulda called it a mild fall not a winter lol)

IMG_20120119_150931.jpg