94 half ton w 12v

I might have asked already, but any interest in a enduro bike? i got a drz 400sm id trade and add cash too. I also have a 99 grand am thats a great DD that looks half way decent.

no not interested. sorry have to be another diesel or side by side, jeep or camper. thanks

How much power would you guess it makes? Im just wondering if it would be safe to put my wife in back and fourth to work. She drove my 01 that had hrvp, 150's, drag comp so on and so fourth but it was a 6-speed, she never really made me nervous in it cause she shifted slow:hehe:. Im just scared she would hammer down on it pulling out in traffic and get hurt.

Yeah i understand that. It makes right at 500hp. As long as she learned how to drive it i would think she would be fine. It would do better w some traction bars im sure.. i never had any troubles pulling out in traffic..

Cool. I will talk more with her about it this evening and see if she really would drive it. I know she will cause she drives my POS f150 hunting truck all over the place. Only thing is if she would be scared to break it.

Also did that truck come from a fella in Ga named Patrick?

Ok sounds good no i bought it from a guy in PA named Justin. Do you have and more info and pic of your ranger you could send me

I am the guy that built this truck and it has a 1st gen motor in it. Best I can remember it was a 92 model. I pulled the rotary pump and cover and put the 215 pump on it. Wish I had it back really miss the ol truck. Looks a lot different from when I had it. I built it back in 05 I think right after I built the first ram 2000 at Garmons.

I am the guy that built this truck and it has a 1st gen motor in it. Best I can remember it was a 92 model. I pulled the rotary pump and cover and put the 215 pump on it. Wish I had it back really miss the ol truck. Looks a lot different from when I had it. I built it back in 05 I think right after I built the first ram 2000 at Garmons.

thats good info to know thanks.. make me an offer on it im ready to sell it before i rip it apart.

saturday bump. for the right deal or price this truck can be at TS this year any offers?

15305662.jpg
is this what your looking for?