94 half ton w 12v

You get the pump issue sorted out? Guys look up the build thread its even cleaner than the pics here. Heck of a truck for sure. Good luck man

This truck must be cursed. $13k is a steal. Hhhmm maybe I need two half ton diesels, a 3rd gen AND a 2nd gen. This is the older brother truck to mine, Garmon built 12v.

No i havent got the pump issue fixed yet i havent had time. And dont rwally care to work on it ive lost all intrest in it. Im fixing to pull the motor and tranny out and sell the rolling chassis. Tired of it sitting in my shop..

This website is just full of tire kickers this truck is a awesome bargain someone needs it worse than me.

No i havent got the pump issue fixed yet i havent had time. And dont rwally care to work on it ive lost all intrest in it. Im fixing to pull the motor and tranny out and sell the rolling chassis. Tired of it sitting in my shop..

This website is just full of tire kickers this truck is a awesome bargain someone needs it worse than me.

I would say pulling the engine/trans out of it and you will end up with a $6K engine/trans setup and a $3K roller. Better off to leave them together.

It is a sharp truck no doubt, however it is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

All well its worth every penny of what im asking. Im thinking about turning it into a four wheel drive truck now.

No not interested in trades unless its a sled pullin truck really.

I have the best money can buy from Haisley for a pulling motor we can trade.

Well been thinking about trades, if you have a common rail I might be interested. Shoot me a pm and we will see what we can do thanks.

Not trying to be an ass but when was the engine bult by Jeff? Last i knew of it the truck still had a first gen engine with the 215 P pump conversion that Pat and myself put in it. Must say the truck does look good now and it is a blast to drive. Cant remeber the torque numbers but the truck made 465HP on Dunbars dyno with a HX40 and presured up 330 injectors 4k springs and no fuel plate. Good luck with the sale.

Not sure exactly when the engine was built. Truck dynod 500 hp wit the set up it has now. Thanks for the bump guys.

Not sure exactly when the engine was built. Truck dynod 500 hp wit the set up it has now. Thanks for the bump guys.

In the original ad post you said rebuilt 12k miles ago...?

Is it a first gen 12v or an original p-pump engine?