94 half ton w 12v

Its been for sale for almost 8 months.. im sure you need another one HALOMAN why dont you buy this one..

Read the whole thread and it never turned ugly.

Free bump for a nice looking truck....orange is my favorite color.

Pm sent

What's it gonna take guys for someone to come buy this thing? Someone needs it this summer before I tear it apart and do something different with it.

Bump someone dont buy or make a serious offer by this weekend im gonna start pulling it apart.

You should see an offer the week after you pull it apart. Thats how it happened with my XDP truck.

Ok, thanks anyways. If I hadn't just lit my rig on fire I wouldn't have asked haha

I knew better than open this thread. Its so hard not to tell you to meet me and swap for my Ranger. My wife just sceen the pics and said "Wow that is a nice truck!" what kind of fuel mileage does it average? She just started a new job and needs something thats better than her Z71 Tahoe and her and the kids could fit in this. Soooo tempting!! Then I could have it on the weekends

I might have asked already, but any interest in a enduro bike? i got a drz 400sm id trade and add cash too. I also have a 99 grand am thats a great DD that looks half way decent.

info

I knew better than open this thread. Its so hard not to tell you to meet me and swap for my Ranger. My wife just sceen the pics and said "Wow that is a nice truck!" what kind of fuel mileage does it average? She just started a new job and needs something thats better than her Z71 Tahoe and her and the kids could fit in this. Soooo tempting!! Then I could have it on the weekends

honestly i havent drove the truck that much. just havent had the time. from the info ive gathered and all it should get in the 20's if you can drive it right. ive owned it for a year now and probly only put 200 miles on it.

Back