94 half ton w 12v

I am the guy that built this truck and it has a 1st gen motor in it. Best I can remember it was a 92 model. I pulled the rotary pump and cover and put the 215 pump on it. Wish I had it back really miss the ol truck. Looks a lot different from when I had it. I built it back in 05 I think right after I built the first ram 2000 at Garmons.

Patrick!!!! How you been buddy?

No its registered as a half ton gasser. It goes off the VIN plate

I'm interested but it is a PIA to get it changed in California if you have a chance can you check with your local DMV to see if it is possible to get it changed to a diesel vehicle

ill check but i dont think you can change it. if it dont sell by this weekend im gonna start ripping it apart.

There is no way I can get my my work schedule arranged and fly out to see the truck by the weekend. why would you want to tear it apart when you have an interested buyer?

just talked to the DMV and they said it wouldnt be no big deal to change it over i would just have to tell them that it had a diesel in it.

Pm sent

What's it gonna take guys for someone to come buy this thing? Someone needs it this summer before I tear it apart and do something different with it.

There is no way I can get my my work schedule arranged and fly out to see the truck by the weekend. why would you want to tear it apart when you have an interested buyer?

I wouldn't panic. Follow the history of the thread, he has been saying he was going to tear it apart "this weekend" for nearly 1.5 months.

You can say what you want Dan! Its usless to me the way it sits im either gonna sell it by this weekend or when i get home from TS im gonna dismantle it and build something i will use.so take it as you want.. i just havent had time to do so yet!

There has been several interested buyers and from what i have researched and been told the truck is a steal.. plus i dont believe anything till it happens. Theres to many damn tirekickers out there and people that wanna blow smoke up your a**. This thing is not doing me any good i have owned it a year and ive put maybe 200 miles on it.. its been sitting in my shop in the way. If someone wants it bad enough they will make it happen..so if theres anyone interested you better get on the ball ..

You can say what you want Dan! Its usless to me the way it sits im either gonna sell it by this weekend or when i get home from TS im gonna dismantle it and build something i will use.so take it as you want.. i just havent had time to do so yet!

I did say what I wanted, plus giving you a hard time and a free bump. LOL You have to admit you keep saying your gonna tear it apart every weekend when it doesn't sell. I think you need to price it out if it is parted. I think selling the way it is will get you the best money.

If you part it, you basically have
a short bed 2wd half ton roller(the most worthless dodge there is)
stock engine
built trans
Plus all the time in doing it.

Stick it on ebay. In this economy something is only worth what someone is willing to pay...
If you would have taken the offers of 10K 6 months ago, stuck it in the stock market you would have made well over your asking price.
Take the advice for what it is worth(probably not much)

If you would have taken the offers of 10K 6 months ago, stuck it in the stock market you would have made well over your asking price.
Take the advice for what it is worth(probably not much)

thats the damn truth...i made 25% last quarter on my money...for once...

justin ill still trade you that ktm...lol

Well if your so interested in it Dan why dont you buy it. I dont care about parting it out ill keep the motor and trans and stick it in something else. Sell the rest of it.

Lol i have no intrest in a KTM Justin. Sorry ill be more than glad to sell it to you tho..

Well if your so interested in it Dan why dont you buy it. I dont care about parting it out ill keep the motor and trans and stick it in something else. Sell the rest of it.

Lol i have no intrest in a KTM Justin. Sorry ill be more than glad to sell it to you tho..

Not interested at all. Just trying to help ya out.
Good luck with the sale.

If you part it, you basically have
a short bed 2wd half ton roller(the most worthless dodge there is)
stock engine
built trans
Plus all the time in doing it.

My thoughts exactly. I would make an offer on it like this...

scsb roller = 500
stock engine = 1500
built trans = 3000
Total 5000.

subtracting the time this would save you, say 25 hours, at $40 a shop hour = $1000

brings the total to 4k.

Which is about what a short bed 2wd stock diesel is worth.

I will bring you 4 cash for it any time you'd like to meet up.

id be a buyer at 7k. the problem with this truck is 2wd. you cant throw any serious power at it unless u just want a burnout contest truck. its a toy to rip around town thats about it. beautiful truck and nicly built but a toy

if you have a use for the motor and trans stacked id do it man cause this trucks a hard sell. i hate to see something like this be torn apart but it prolly be better for you to do it then to take such a huge loss on it