95 fummins

not enough:

IF you P-pump it I'll take the intercooler and fuel lines....... been lookin for em awhile.

Good job for sure........ admit it......... it was easy to do wasn't it :)

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

Dude... SICK!!

I still can't get over the fact that you literally stole that truck.. There are very few OBS fords I like. This one is in the top 3 on my list.
Second post of pictures, pic #2, trac bar? Drivability better?

How is your wife liking the fact that you stole her wheels & tires and steps from HER truck? LOL :hehe:

Dude... SICK!!

I still can't get over the fact that you literally stole that truck.. There are very few OBS fords I like. This one is in the top 3 on my list.
Second post of pictures, pic #2, trac bar? Drivability better?

thanks i wish i had a dollar for evertime someone asked me to sell it i could have built a house and finshed kami's truck by now lol
Lil confused on what ur asking on the track bar?

How is your wife liking the fact that you stole her wheels & tires and steps from HER truck? LOL :hehe:
well let me see i stole the
transmission
exhaust
wheels and tires
steps
6.0 trans cooler
A/C compressor
exhaust gaskets
triple disc conveter
stereo (junk)
rear swaybar
diff cover
and she is driving it now while i am at work
she could care less

Hey man, your truck turned out friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!! How do you like the Bilsteins?

And I totally agree with you. These engines go right in, but it's hooking up all the little stuff and modifying this and that to have it right that takes the longest.

Hey man, your truck turned out friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!! How do you like the Bilsteins?

And I totally agree with you. These engines go right in, but it's hooking up all the little stuff and modifying this and that to have it right that takes the longest.

Thanks, the bilsteins made a big difference in the way it steered.
The engines do fit pretty nicely and hookin them up is not that bad really.

Did you add the trac bar to help stiffen up steering and wondering on the road? Noticeable difference?

Did you add the trac bar to help stiffen up steering and wondering on the road? Noticeable difference?

The track bar was missing when i bought the truck as well as the swaybars and parts. I reinstalled it all to look factory it drives good and the dual steering stablizer works well . I never drove it till i put the track bar on.That no one claims they can get but i ordered a new one :evil

Looking good!!!! You still floating around the gulf or home?

Matt

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

here is a video of my wife driving it to school

[ame="http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu343/notenoughsmoke/new%20fummins/?action=view&current=VIDEO0007.mp4"]new fummins :: VIDEO0007.mp4 video by notenoughsmoke - Photobucket[/ame][/

Here is the AMP powersteps video

[ame="http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu343/notenoughsmoke/new%20fummins/?action=view&current=VIDEO0001.mp4"]new fummins :: VIDEO0001.mp4 video by notenoughsmoke - Photobucket[/ame]