95 fummins

very nice build, did yours a lot quicker then I did! one question, you used the Dodge auto trans and transfer case from what I saw, what was all involved in connecting the driveshafts and also how did you hook up the column shifter to the trans? I kept my E4OD in my 97 but I was thinking of doing the next one like you did. thanks

That truck is sooooooo freaking awesome
Thanks my wife drove it to school and for clinicals and she informed me she wasnt driving it for a lil while. (I said why?)She said she was tired of people asking questions about it and she didnt have time to talk about it :hehe::hehe:
very nice build, did yours a lot quicker then I did! one question, you used the Dodge auto trans and transfer case from what I saw, what was all involved in connecting the driveshafts and also how did you hook up the column shifter to the trans? I kept my E4OD in my 97 but I was thinking of doing the next one like you did. thanks

Thanks I carried the drive shaft and yoke to Huntsvillle driveshaft to set the length balance and fit the dodge yoke on the ford shaft. I wanted a dodge 1410 joint so i could just go to the parts house and pick up a replacement if i needed but when i picked it up he had installed a 1410x1350 bastard joint in it so i just left with that no problem so far. As for the auto shifter I just built a bracket and conneted the cable to the linkage.For the front shaft i just have to get the dodge shaft lengthen and it will bolt right up after i fix the other knuckle joint thats shot:bang

That's one of my biggest complaints with the OBS ford drive line. The u-joints are so dang dinky on them. lol

LOL I'm going to switch my 95 over to a D80 and bigger u-joints later. Now I'm contemplating going to a short box while I do my cab swap. We'll see.

LOL I'm going to switch my 95 over to a D80 and bigger u-joints later. Now I'm contemplating going to a short box while I do my cab swap. We'll see.

I hear ya after driving this 95 around I have made the desion to box the frame in the 89 and possibly the 95 later.

update I finally finished the intake and installed a triple disc tq,billet flex plate and valvebody now i can cruise at 70mph at 1500rpms now all i need to do is get the twins ready to be put on lol

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

uh-oh, looks a little low on oil psi :stab: jk looks real good.

when you turn the key on it reads when you start it it goes to low and i checked it with a manual gauge and i have pressure so its on my list to be fixed lol

I can tell you the OBS ford oil pressure sensors don't like over 60 psi of pressure. It's probably a bad sender. Just becareful and keep an eye on it, I've seen them break and leak and then eventually blow apart and you're stuck on the side of the road. LOL

I can tell you the OBS ford oil pressure sensors don't like over 60 psi of pressure. It's probably a bad sender. Just becareful and keep an eye on it, I've seen them break and leak and then eventually blow apart and you're stuck on the side of the road. LOL

Really? I never knew that.

Kinda strange seein as how the 7.3's made 70psi at 3300 RPM's stock.

Sorry about that the lower that mounts the ac above the water neck thanks
waiting on a email with you a anwser
its a brand new sensor

yea some of the cummins on startup are 100psi+

When they were new maybe! :lolly: The sensors on the IDI's are even more sensitive about this. I've had a couple crap out on me if you can tell. New and used.

When they were new maybe! :lolly: The sensors on the IDI's are even more sensitive about this. I've had a couple crap out on me if you can tell. New and used.

Yeah, making me curious now. Wonder what the wife's OBS is making for pressure. Granted, I doubt she ever gets it over 2000 RPM's, but I'm wondering.

Correct me if im wrong here but i believe the OBS superduty trucks have the 1410 u joint yoke on the rearend.