95 fummins

thats awesome yea youre beat everyday from working 12 hrs but in the end the pride and satisfaction is worth it

I've just been working trying to finish some projects so I can get to some more projects. LOL We actually got the truck in now so I'm going to try to find them for ya.

I've just been working trying to finish some projects so I can get to some more projects. LOL We actually got the truck in now so I'm going to try to find them for ya.

Ryan you are the man I would very much appreciate it are you comming to TS in may?

Ryan you are the man I would very much appreciate it are you comming to TS in may?

Its sitting in a drift right now but when we pull it back in the shop J'll get the numbers. I doubt I'm coming to TS because we have another little one due in June. But, my brothers might be. IDK yet though.

Its sitting in a drift right now but when we pull it back in the shop J'll get the numbers. I doubt I'm coming to TS because we have another little one due in June. But, my brothers might be. IDK yet though.
Sounds Good. Congrats on the little one!The wife and I are trying as well
Let me know if things change

So what do you have Kami driving these days?
She is still driving the truck for now still have not sold the truck yet. She has been looking at SUV's but has not made up her mind yet.

got my new primary charger from Josa at Force Inductions 88/96/1.32
IMAG0203-1_zps5b16a7ac.jpg

Chase, do you still need air bag numbers? I looked on that dodge we had but there were no numbers on the bag. I'll post some pics of my setup on my chevy after I get the rear end in this weekend.

Chase, do you still need air bag numbers? I looked on that dodge we had but there were no numbers on the bag. I'll post some pics of my setup on my chevy after I get the rear end in this weekend.

Please Ryan If you dont mind still planning on making the rear full air ride

Well played around on the Fummins and Installed 72/83/1.25 t4,5 x22,.120 lines and full cuts and it drives alot better
now i just need that 88 and a intercooler on it lol

IMAG0309_zpsc6288404.jpg

IMAG0310_zps52473568.jpg

Last edited:
Back