A better street tire

They were free, guy got them didn't look at the size wouldn't fit his car they were moving out and had to get rid of them. His loss my gain there about 50%

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Glad I could help!

Hey 59 turbo ...I made a phone call to a wheel company thet said there is no way a 15" wheel will work with the 2nd generation disk brake set up ...so I'm either thinking he must think I'm trying to put the wheels up front or he doesn't know his stuff ...what wheel are you using and are custom back spacingings available ?

ylo, the wheels I got are steel 8 lug wagon wheels with a 4 inch back spacing and are 15 inches in diameter. I still had to grind on the caliper but it wasn't much. I ran them on the street the other day and I couldn't believe how good they hooked. I was impressed. The wheels are very close to the caliper but they work. The tires are Mickey Thompson radial slicks 30x9x15 and are NOT DOT legal. PM me an email addy or your cell number and I'll send you some pics of them mounted on the truck.

I need 6 inch back spacing on a 10 inch wheel to keep it inside my bed ...I found
Some steel wheels online that will make custom backspacing on 15" wheels
But he said they won't fit and the only way that it's possible is with a wheel spacer ..
But if they will fit I'm going to go for it

Ok joelc, I'll send them to you, thanks.
ylo, you'll have to grind on the caliper more than I did to fit the 6 inch back spacing but it'll look better tucked under the bed, mine sticks out and it's only an 8inch wide wheel.

Ok ...the wheels are cheap so I think it will be worth it just to experiment even if they don't work out

Thats mine with 4.5in bs and 305/60 r15's

1614478_10202950979594185_3471491692712441249_o.jpg

I have the wheels ...I have the brackets and rotors ....I'll see how they fit once they come in

That's about how much mine stick out past the bed.

I want mine to be at the edge or slightly past at the most , I really hate having wheels that stick out past the bed because all the road gunk goes all over the side of the truck

Post up some pics when you get them installed, maybe I'll get another pair of wheels with more back spacing.

Will do ...mine might look weird though ...I'll have 15s in the rear and 20s out front until I change it up