A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

:blahblah1: Feel free to come work for me and Ill run home and get Taq to take more pics:evil

we are all waiting...hellloooooooo...

id send ya my email but i dont wanna be disrespecfull...youre too cool and too much fun dealing with us douchebags

I blame work for the delay. This weekend is supposed to be nice so Ill find something to tinker with on the ol gal

Got the broke down dually out of the garage, cleaned it out, and made room for this gal :)
BBFF7618-643D-497B-82D2-F80DE2464B61-23371-00000295771ECFB3_zps89d8f461.jpg

No plan to do anything to the front till she goes on air. Some people dont like the cali lean look, but I personally, dont mind it. Shes a unique gal either way...

No plan to do anything to the front till she goes on air. Some people dont like the cali lean look, but I personally, dont mind it. Shes a unique gal either way...

Correct. To each their own and I like the truck anyhow.

Thank ya :) Pics dont always do her justice. If you are ever at any Texas events, come by and see her and bs with us

Thank ya :) Pics dont always do her justice. If you are ever at any Texas events, come by and see her and bs with us

Will do but I'm sure it's not gonna happen this year for me. Ill probably make TS and that's it.

Will do but I'm sure it's not gonna happen this year for me. Ill probably make TS and that's it.

I wish we could make TS. The one yr I went I had a blast, havent been able to make it back since :/ One of these days....